If u had the choice, what would the 8 foom figs be?

abazou

I just completed the fing fang foom wave and built the big monster but i cant help to wonder was that really the best 8 choices for a hulk wave? what if u were the hasbro seth lord.. what would ur choices be to build foom?

Mine would be

1- King Hulk

2- Doc Samson

3- Bi Beast

4- Bruce Banner (with variant torn clothes)

5- Absorbing man (since i dont have 1 :) )

6- Hiroim

7- Korg

8- Miek

I removed wendigo cause he can simply be put later in any other ml wave.. doesnt have to be hulk. Maybe the rest of the warbound can be 2 packs

1. Bruce Banner

2. Red Hulk (so they could have replaced the Rulk series BAF with someone else, like say, Thanos)

3. Ravage

4. Miek

5. Red King

6. A-Bomb

7. Skaar

8. King Hulk (I guess)

i was going to say red hulk as well, but since i want most of warhound i needed more space hehe. Good one with Red King BTW but y no doc samson?

1. Bruce Banner

2. Red Hulk (so they could have replaced the Rulk series BAF with someone else, like say, Thanos)

3. Ravage

4. Miek

5. Red King

6. A-Bomb

7. Skaar

8. King Hulk (I guess)

i was going to say red hulk as well, but since i want most of warhound i needed more space hehe. Good one with Red King BTW but y no doc samson?

I know he's a staple in the series, but the toy as they did it doesn't thrill me. That's really my only reason for it

dude the foom figure is done and over with. there is no need to do this list again. if you don't like the selection, though!! get on with it.

dude we all get along with it, i just wanted to see what others would prefer as the 8 figs. Its not like i gathered a crowd and we're holding signs below Hasbro HQ. But there's no denying hasbro's choices sometimes are realy realy stupid.

1) Doc Samson

2) Miek

3) Caiera

4) Hiroim

5) Joe Fixit

6) Bruce Banner

7) Red King

8) Korg

Second wave would feature all the cats that interacted with Hulk before. The King Hulk looks an awful lot like the Planet Hulk we had to buy to complete Annihilus?!

Valkyrie

She Hulk (SHIELD attire)

Zzzax

Bi-Beast

Wendigo

Groot

Absorbing Man

A-Bomb

that list would have collectors going nuts! Especially after seeing the suggested line up in wave 1?

They could have definately done away with the sad attempt at another she-hulk, and added the Valkyrie they were supposed to put in. oh well, too late now. outstanding work hasbro! way to screw that one up!

Sure Habro blew it away reusing the Shanna mold, but they were reducing costs of a new mold. Still, poor figure...