Essential Hulk Vol 5.

LegendsCollector07

Personally I am a very young comic book reader. I haven't been at it a real long time. I started reading around House of M and progressed to where I am at now. But since I read Planet Hulk which was my first Hulk story I established him as my favorite character. I back tracked and read all of Incredible Hulk Vol 2. I am now reading Vol 1 of Hulk by way of the Essentails. I have Essentials Vol 1-4 I am currently on Vol 3. But I found out Hulk Essentails Vol 5 is coming out in December I am really excited about this. These stories include the Wendigo Wolverine fight, The first Hulk Juggernaut fight,and also the fight with Black Bolt and these are only three of the issues. I think this would be a great addition to anyones collection, especailly Hulk fans if you didn't have the opportunity to read this large portion of Hulk. You get so much more out of essentails than regular trade paper backs you get over 20 issues for the price you would pay for 8 issues in a current trade paper back.

I read Essentials everything out of the public library. I don't have the shelf room at all to collect these. And my public library has lots of these from trade paperbacks to the Essentials and my favorite Trade Paperback/Graphic novel would be the Hulk encountering these gamma powered beings enhanced by this secret organization using his irradiated blood and the last issue has him facing the Abomination as the Finale. It is titled . . . .Abominable !!

I read Essentials everything out of the public library. I don't have the shelf room at all to collect these. And my public library has lots of these from trade paperbacks to the Essentials and my favorite Trade Paperback/Graphic novel would be the Hulk encountering these gamma powered beings enhanced by this secret organization using his irradiated blood and the last issue has him facing the Abomination as the Finale. It is titled . . . .Abominable !!

Yeah my favorite scene in that one was when Abomination kept calling Hulk Doctor then Hulk punches Abominations face in literally and says "the doctor is out". That was when the melded minds of Bruce Banner and Hulk started to creating the Planet/King Hulk that became popular after WWH. Even then Banner said that Abomination was on the verge of taking him to that point of absolute fury that could shake the world. But I don't recall many gamma powered people in Bruce Jones' run except for Abomination and agent Pratt.