Ares wave cancelled?

RockThe40oz

Hello!

Looks like he's a scalper!!!

what the hell? maybe ur a scalper......ive been here longer than any of you and im a mod dont believe me? look at my feedback and the # of peopel ive helped out here. So dont run your mouth before you know anything.

And yes i found 4 case at walamrt last night, did I say I bought all 4? no

jjlecaros helped me out with a Savage Grey Hulk, and it was at price so I'd say he's not really a scalper. Still waiting on my Walmart to get some, I call every other day, when they do come, I will be there to pounce and get my set.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local walmart now has these again. They originally told me they would only get two boxes. Well now they've recieved a total of 4. Maybe everyone else will be getting theirs too. Then again, i bought every last one of them as soon as they brought the pallet out of the stockroom, literally. Wal mart is a money grubber so they likely shipped more thinking they would sell out of those too.

HELLO!!!

SCALPER!!! :wolverine2:

My local walmart now has these again. They originally told me they would only get two boxes. Well now they've recieved a total of 4. Maybe everyone else will be getting theirs too. Then again, i bought every last one of them as soon as they brought the pallet out of the stockroom, literally. Wal mart is a money grubber so they likely shipped more thinking they would sell out of those too.

HELLO!!!

:mellow:

HELLO!!!

dude really whats up with calling everyone a scalper?.........you jealous or something?

HELLO!!!

dude really whats up with calling everyone a scalper?.........you jealous or something?

:ohmy:

HELLO!!!

HELLO!

My friend just read what he wrote, THANKS!! :wolverine2:

I worked for wal mart. I know how their system works. It helps to know people there, because i can ensure i get my hands on them. Every store within a 4 hour drive of western kentucky recieved 24 total figures in the ares wave. Thats 2 boxes. They came in a display box that held 12 a piece. (i took the whole thing) No shelf tags were made for the figures, or shelf space. That means every day when they go through the toy department they dont even know the products are there, much less hiding in the back. What you need to do is talk to your store manager or send an email to wal-mart.com's customer service. I used to have the same problem here with not being able to find them, always being a wave behind until I got on their nerves and they started giving me what i wanted. Now my local wal-mart gets every shipment of marvel legends on time. in some cases they get them before their street date. Lucky for me, the stocker who works third shift (when they work their freaight) has my number and calls me when they come in. I go immediately and pick them up. if there are none on the shelf.... wal mart has handheld devices called a "telzon" that keeps track of what they have "on hand" or "in transit" ask for someone to use it to check how many they have. if they have none then you're s.o.l. but i can tell you first hand that wal mart employees do not care about marvel toys, and are not worried if they sell or not. they're getting paid either way, and sometimes they dont put out the stock if it means they have to print out labels, shift things around and what not. so when they check and the system says they have some, and are not on the shelves... make them go find what you are after. if they dont, get the manager. the manager will make sure you get what you are looking for. because they know there is a number you can call (1800walmart) that can get them fired. Its simple really. talk to the powers that be in your area, and demand it.

Hello!!

You work for WALMART?, NOW WE KNOW FOR WHAT REASON WE CAN'T GET THE SERIES ARES!!! THE SAME PERSON HAVE THE FOUR BOXES! :wolverine2:

HELLO!!!

I'm not jealous, I have every single MARVEL LEGEND, I'm a real collector over 2,000 action figures , just for me is not right in the way he uses this site! :wolverine2:

no, i bought the first two shipments. i did not buy the next set they got. I'm not a scalper. I keep them for myself because i take one figure out of the package and leave the other in the package. I bought ALL of them because i wanted the "pdq" (display) that was shipped with them. In what way do i use this site? I use it just like you do for no other purpose than you do? I'm sorry if some people have trouble finding them, its not my fault. Also my post said "WORKED". Past tense. Havn't in a couple of years. I just know everyone that works there and they know i want them when they come in. Maybe you should make some friends too.