Ares wave cancelled?

RockThe40oz

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Charleston Sc, of the 4 Wal*Marts I frequent, only one has had any Ares Wave, The Ben Reily and Torch, asked a young woman who was stocking the next isle, 10 minutes later she came back with a whole case, completed my BAF. Now I just have to wait for the 2 Packs and Nemesis Wave. I want Nova and Blackbolt so badly, and we have been waiting for so long... the aticipation is killing me.

Ok, three Wal-Marts near me all got in four cases this weekend, and they are completely cleaned out, with the exception of a couple War Machines and Torches.

I don't think I'm ever going to find Crossbones, Guardian, Kang, or Vision. *Frustration sets in*

Scroll thru these pages. There's a list of the UPC codes. Call or go back to walmart and give them one of those UPC codes. Ask them when they will get more in.

Out of stock is a good thing. It activates their auto-ordering system. I know I'm always happy to see no DCUC figs at TRU (rather than one fig). It means they'll get a case soon.

Ok, three Wal-Marts near me all got in four cases this weekend, and they are completely cleaned out, with the exception of a couple War Machines and Torches.

I don't think I'm ever going to find Crossbones, Guardian, Kang, or Vision. *Frustration sets in*

Scroll thru these pages. There's a list of the UPC codes. Call or go back to walmart and give them one of those UPC codes. Ask them when they will get more in.

Out of stock is a good thing. It activates their auto-ordering system. I know I'm always happy to see no DCUC figs at TRU (rather than one fig). It means they'll get a case soon.

On the other hand, those War Machines and Torches might be sitting on the pegs for weeks...meaning no auto-order.

On the other hand, those War Machines and Torches might be sitting on the pegs for weeks...meaning no auto-order.

Well, you COULD buy them and take them back before the 90 day period (they should get more new ones before 90 days). hehe

Well, you COULD buy them and take them back before the 90 day period (they should get more new ones before 90 days). hehe

Not trying to be rude, but that won't help me find Crossbones or Guardian!!!

Er...if you bought their stock, they'd auto order another case. Then you'd get another shot at your missing figs.

Er...if you bought their stock, they'd auto order another case. Then you'd get another shot at your missing figs.

I see. Don't have $100 to buy them out of everything right now, but if they get down to one or two figures I could go that route. Thanks.

Anyone know if Wal-Mart stores will be getting in another shipment of Ares cases before Christmas? The toy department manager at my local Wal-Mart says these are not re-orderable and they aren't restocking individual stores once they've sold out. This last massive shipment over the past two weeks was from a blanket purchase order, and they don't show another purchase order in the system for their region (Midwest US). Anyone heard anything different?

Anyone know if Wal-Mart stores will be getting in another shipment of Ares cases before Christmas? The toy department manager at my local Wal-Mart says these are not re-orderable and they aren't restocking individual stores once they've sold out. This last massive shipment over the past two weeks was from a blanket purchase order, and they don't show another purchase order in the system for their region (Midwest US). Anyone heard anything different?

Hrm...maybe we will see Nemesis before Christmas. In any case, cue "OMGZORZ! ARES CANCELLED!!! ALL MARVEL LEGENDS CANCELLED!!!"