marvel legends not canceled

spidey1967

I don't know that hard to say, they only named some characters that created super hero teams. It looks like they still want to make Legends and do those groups that we always want. Maybe the cancellation of the BAF was to start up the two packs and box sets. I really don't know I will quit complaining and see what happens after the Nemesis wave. I would be dumb to stop the 6 inch line considering thier last 3 wave sold real well.

FAN QUESTION: Could fans possibly see Marvel Legends from super groups not currently in the limelight? Groups like the Thunderbolts, Hellfire Club, The Runaways, The Exiles, New Warriors, Young Avengers, Hellions, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and former Xavier students are just a some of the potential in the Marvel universe...

HASBRO: You left out Heroes for Hire, X-Factor and the whole cast of Annihilation! How about Guardians of the Galaxy and Sebastian Shaw's

Club? As long as these lines are successful we'll continue to dive deeper into the character portfolio. Believe me... we're with you!

look, they say themselves that they want to do these teams as long as there is collector interest, i think there is a lot of interest in the line from collectors. legends as we know may change but i think we will see exclusive single carded lines and box sets.

Two-Packs and Battle Packs may be the way to go. Inhumans, Thunderbolts, probably a few missing X-Men, the possibilities are endless especially if the BAF is out of the picture.

To be real, if Hasbro dumps the BAF concept there's going to be plenty of peg warmers all over the place (well, maybe a little more than usual). My point is I bought a lot of lousy figures/figures I didn't want just to get characters like Annihilus, Blob, Brood Queen and Ares. That's just me, I don't want to offend anyone who liked Ultimate War Machine.

The answer to the question might be misleading and double-edged, meaning he could be referring to super teams be made in 3 3/4" scale as opposed to Marvel Legends. Remember, they are willing to cater to us, but on a different scale. As long as we are interested in Marvel, they are not distinguishing between Marvel Legends and Marvel Universe. If we buy these smallies, then they are ready to drop Marvel Legends altogether. So be careful what you wish for these "Super Teams". I am NOT buying these smaller figures at all.

hasbro must have bullet dodging powers! they didnt tell us anything! so they blame it on the reailers?...com on! if you up their(retailers) price, of course the retailers going to have up the price as well.....

yes but come one one retailer (Wal*mart) give us 8 eight figure set of ML for 10.99 each and Target gives us a 6 figure set for 15.99. now you have to blame the retailer for that.

I see Hasbro's ploy to make the 3 3/4 series more palatable to the collector. Basically, take the character ideas legends fans have been asking for for years, purposefully omit said characters from the legends line because they want to phase the line out anyway, and add them to the Marvel Universe line. Their sales pitch to the collector will be character variety. Yeah, they mention the Legends line, but as we've learned over the last year, take what Hasbro has to say with a grain of salt.

hasbro must have bullet dodging powers! they didnt tell us anything! so they blame it on the reailers?...com on! if you up their(retailers) price, of course the retailers going to have up the price as well.....

yes but come one one retailer (Wal*mart) give us 8 eight figure set of ML for 10.99 each and Target gives us a 6 figure set for 15.99. now you have to blame the retailer for that.

thats just the after effect of raising the price in the first place.

The answer to the question might be misleading and double-edged, meaning he could be referring to super teams be made in 3 3/4" scale as opposed to Marvel Legends. Remember, they are willing to cater to us, but on a different scale. As long as we are interested in Marvel, they are not distinguishing between Marvel Legends and Marvel Universe. If we buy these smallies, then they are ready to drop Marvel Legends altogether. So be careful what you wish for these "Super Teams". I am NOT buying these smaller figures at all.

i understand if you say that hasbro lies but the question is not misleading it simply ask about marvel legends and he answers about marvel legends not marvel universe 3.75

and yes he does seem to be pushing the 3.75 lie. in business when you have a new product coming out you cannot assume its going to do well so you have to hype it up more.