marvel legends not canceled

spidey1967

yeah you internet thugs keep talking your Sh!t, cause thats the only way you guys can be badass. (behind a moniter). sissy's. you'll probably say some sh!t after this, but who gives a crap. virgin fan-boys. you guys would rather beat your meat to an ML figure than a real chick.

anyhow, ML will always be badass, but theres no choice from all these Q&A's that hasbro is focusing on marvel universe. we're forced to buy these things. so i was just saying, im all for the 3 3/4's. ares wave is too expensive, but lckily i mangaed to get it.

your mom is a troll punk@ss.

yeah you internet thugs keep talking your Sh!t, cause thats the only way you guys can be badass. (behind a moniter). sissy's. you'll probably say some sh!t after this, but who gives a crap. virgin fan-boys. you guys would rather beat your meat to an ML figure than a real chick.

That was quite immature.

anyhow, ML will always be badass, but theres no choice from all these Q&A's that hasbro is focusing on marvel universe. we're forced to buy these things. so i was just saying, im all for the 3 3/4's. ares wave is too expensive, but lckily i mangaed to get it.

That logic is dumbfoundingly idiotic. Nobody is FORCED to buy anything. If Hasbro doesn't want to make anymore 6" figures. I will give my money to Mattel.

Your logic suggests if Hasbro stopped making toys and instead started offering kicks to the nuts, you would say "thems the breaks! I'm all for getting kicked in the beanbag!"

I'm not likin' the 3 3/4 line just coz Hasbro would have an excuse to hike the price on the larger 6" line to $15. These MU's will go in the $8 to $9.99 range like I now see for the Star Wars line. I may not be Edgar Cayce but that is the writing on the wall. And the affordable hobby would become unaffordable. That is a fact when 2009 rolls in !! Note: And when MLegends becomes unaffordable, sales dip and Hasbro has all the more reason to discontinue the 6" line.

yeah...they do tend to "hide"

Yeah, but I think the main problem (for my area) is that wave 1 didn't sell at all. My local TRU finally sold out of wave 1 figs a couple weeks ago. A week later, they got wave 3 figs (and I got all the ones I needed), but it looked like they only got one or two cases. I went two days later and those were all gone. Hopefully that will continue until wave 4 comes out. I need Wonder Woman to complete my Trinity. :)

In a perfect world, the Marvel license would go to Mattel.

HAHAHAHA HELL NO! Mattel works fine with DCUC because all the characters are second rate and don't need first rate figures. I collect DCUC but in no way is DCUC as good as Marvel Legends.

Don't know about that. I like the DC sculpts...and I'm not really a DC fan.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions on what they want to collect and how they feel about ml so lets keep it civil

that was pretty civil, seeing no one should have called him a troll in the 1st place.

1. 4 horsemen sculpted the betaray bill ML.

2. i'd still buy ML if mattel gets the liscence, there dcuc series is pretty consistent, even offering c-list characters. only b1tch part about it is its hard for me to find the figures.

dcuc are better made figs than MLs. eff the characters, the actual figures are waaaay more solid.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions on what they want to collect and how they feel about ml so lets keep it civil

that was pretty civil, seeing no one should have called him a troll in the 1st place.

2. i'd still buy ML if mattel gets the liscence, there dcuc series is pretty consistent, even offering c-list characters. only b1tch part about it is its hard for me to find the figures.

dcuc are better made figs than MLs. eff the characters, the actual figures are waaaay more solid.

I agree, marvel legends are starting to get some pretty bad sculpts and bad articulation but dcuc has almost perfect sculpt and pretty good articulation.

he was never called a troll, the question was why troll the ml board? which in this text means to fish for by trolling.

AAOZZ9 does not know the meaning of "to troll" and assumed he was being called a troll.

people please understand what each other is saying before responding

dcuc are way better sculpts

they may have better scuplts but they are dc charcters so it doesnt matter and the only thing mattel has ever done thats worth anything are the movie masters batman figures and even those have some werid articulation and in some cases bad paint apps ( i own batman and he had some bad paint apps on the face and belt where they ran together ,joker well on his face but it kinda fit ,scarecrow was ok). i was playing with my sentinel figure( yup 28 amd still plays with toys) and i had him fight my movie hulk and hulkbusters and it looks kinda cool so i am excited now about the fury files figures.but i will miss the mls if they are cancelled.and hellion you call us "virgin fanboys who beat off to mls" but dont you collect the figures to so wouldnt that make you a fan boy as well.