MS IRONMAN

pooda

You have it already? Why you.....! Like the MS Select Hulk I think he's ok but could have been better (like the awesome MS Thor). Finally we get an Iron Man that isn't a little peewee like the recent Heroes Reborn or movie armors. That's reason enough for me. Hasbro, I want an Extremis Armor in this scale, please.

You have it already? Why you.....! Like the MS Select Hulk I think he's ok but could have been better (like the awesome MS Thor). Finally we get an Iron Man that isn't a little peewee like the recent Heroes Reborn or movie armors. That's reason enough for me. Hasbro, I want an Extremis Armor in this scale, please.

i dont have it, i took those pics from the fwoosh.

Why is everyone surprised with the MS Iron Man's size? It is the Marvel Select line (7"). Of course he is in synch with MS Thor or MS Hulk! I don't know why everyone thinks MS is supposed to be in tune with Marvel Legends (1/12), just because Marvel Legends Lord Thor, BAF Ares and Series 3 Thor are out of scale (7") and as big as the Marvel Select line doesn't mean they are all gonna be perfect line to be an alternate or substitute with Legends. The only figure could realistically be passable to ML is MS Hulk since he can be driven to an insane size if agitated enough as in the Movie version.

On another note, since I am a scale Nazi supremo, the photo shows Wonder Man (I consider him on my list of Top pin-headed characters along with Black Panther, FFML Silver Surfer, FFML Thing, HR Iron Man, new Vision and Vindicator).

Why is everyone surprised with the MS Iron Man's size? It is the Marvel Select line (7"). Of course he is in synch with MS Thor or MS Hulk! I don't know why everyone thinks MS is supposed to be in tune with Marvel Legends (1/12), just because Marvel Legends Lord Thor, BAF Ares and Series 3 Thor are out of scale (7") and as big as the Marvel Select line doesn't mean they are all gonna be perfect line to be an alternate or substitute with Legends. The only figure could realistically be passable to ML is MS Hulk since he can be driven to an insane size if agitated enough as in the Movie version.

On another note, since I am a scale Nazi supremo, the photo shows Wonder Man (I consider him on my list of Top pin-headed characters along with Black Panther, FFML Silver Surfer, FFML Thing, HR Iron Man, new Vision and Vindicator).

i agree! plus, isnt ironman like 6 foot 6 in his armor? if he is, and thor is the same height, would this fig be accurate?

it too big for me. he should be smaller the the ms thor but he is bigger.

I've said it before and i'll say it again,WHO CARES ABOUT SIZE, as long as the fig is nice.

This is a complete PASS. It's barely better than unleashed Iron Man. Neither fit in at all with ML. MS Thor should be much taller than MS IM.
This is way better than the unleashed ironman imo, the unleashed sucked big time.

Like I said, he's too damn tall.

how tall would you say he is?

The ML1 Iron Man (and all those who used his body), ML8 and the Movie figures are all about the same height-6.5". I'm using that as the standard. I remember the MS figure being listed as 9" tall in the Previews, but he looks closer to 8". So the MS figure is 1.5"-2.5" too tall.

Like I said, he's too damn tall.

how tall would you say he is?

The ML1 Iron Man (and all those who used his body), ML8 and the Movie figures are all about the same height-6.5". I'm using that as the standard. I remember the MS figure being listed as 9" tall in the Previews, but he looks closer to 8". So the MS figure is 1.5"-2.5" too tall.

what im saying is, isnt cap like 6'2"? if so, ironman would be like 6'6" right? but yeah...he looks tall.(but he's not ml so...)