Rip offs and look alikes

deadpooliscool

what characters are rip offs of others?

or just look like others but have different powers

or have the same powers but look different??

i think that rhino is a rip off or the thing

and also could the thing take the hulk, or could colossus or juggy or rhino take the hulk?

you do realise that most of Marvel's founding characters were based on earlier monster story they did? I mean the perfect example is the Human Torches. one was in the very first marvel comics #1 and when Stan Lee did the Fantastic 4 he brought back the Human Torch completly different character but the theme was the same.

what characters are rip offs of others?

or just look like others but have different powers

or have the same powers but look different??

i think that rhino is a rip off or the thing

rhino and thing have nothing in common

and also could the thing take the hulk, or could colossus or juggy or rhino take the hulk?

they couldnt even dance with the hulk. i have a comic book with hulk fighting juggy and it and hulk hits him it shows point of orgin of hit to where he land (over a mountain to the other side) he couldnt even remember what happened

No Colossus, Thing, Rhino, or Juggernaut, have a hard time with Hulk. Colossus got his hands crushed last time Hulk fought him. Rhino always get owned by the Hulk. Thing never beats Hulk, Hulk is always stronger. I only say that because Hulk has had track record of victories over all these people. Way more wins than loses

all X-teams are rip offs from each other.

Colossus - Warpath - strong guy (the tanks)

feral - wolverine - wolfsbane (wolf like thingies whatever the hell you call it)

boom boom- jubilee

captain america & U.S. agent

biggest rip off that pisses me off cause i love his character so much is deadpool and deathstroke but its obvious deadpool is a rip off from deathstroke.

biggest rip off that pisses me off cause i love his character so much is deadpool and deathstroke but its obvious deadpool is a rip off from deathstroke.

Thats what I was going to say. They look a lot a like. But deadpool is the rip off.

actually...taskmaster is the rip off of deathstroke, george perez created them both. why does everyone compare deadpool to slade? theyre nothing alike.

you guys are forgetting the biggest rip-offs.........

The Squadron Supreme is a rip-off of the Justice League

Hyperion = Superman, Nighthawk = Batman, etc......

also, Moon Knight is a loose rip-off of Batman as well.

Sentry is a major Superman ripoff.

whatever though, both companies rip-off of each other

moon knight is a poor excuse for batman. anyway, i think that most of the main DC characters were invented before Marvel's

Thats what I was going to say. They look a lot a like. But deadpool is the rip off.

actually...taskmaster is the rip off of deathstroke, george perez created them both. why does everyone compare deadpool to slade? theyre nothing alike.

I just think they kind of look a like. Black and orange. Gun and sword. Stuff like that.

I just think they kind of look a like. Black and orange. Gun and sword. Stuff like that.

440px-Taskmaster_Head.jpg

deathstroke_white2.jpg

HAHAHAHA you're wrong again. Taskmaster came first and Deathstroke is the rip off. Also Aquaman is a rip off of the superior Namor.

yup, the taskmaster was the original photographic reflex endowed supervillain/mercenary and deathstroke the copy. Hmm would bullseye and taskmaster be considered mutants? Darkseid is a glaringly obvious copy of Thanos as well, and not nearly as cool

Except Darkseid first appeared in 1970 and Thanos first appeared in 1973. Yeah, except for that Darkseid is a total copy of Thanos.

It has been stated publicly that Deadpool (WADE Wilson) is a parody of Deathstroke (SLADE Wilson). And go read Superman/batman Annual 1 for a hilarious spoof of that connection.

i know this...cool. the characters are nothing alike imo. as far as taskmaster coming 1st, thats cool too...potato, potato. im just saying that those two are the closest to kin. deadpool's just a distant cousin. wade wilson, slade wilson...okay. i wont dispute it, i mean it is true, but besides being mercs, and having above average reflexes......i dont see it.

yup, the taskmaster was the original photographic reflex endowed supervillain/mercenary and deathstroke the copy. Hmm would bullseye and taskmaster be considered mutants? Darkseid is a glaringly obvious copy of Thanos as well, and not nearly as cool

Except Darkseid first appeared in 1970 and Thanos first appeared in 1973. Yeah, except for that Darkseid is a total copy of Thanos.

how is darksied a rip off of thanos?