VOTE!!!

MacDeeez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I'm Canadian.

Not to get into politics too heavily but - how can anyone vote for a candidate who has a guy like "Joe the Plumber" calling into CNN and campaigning for them?

That assumes of course that there is a connection between some random guy a certain candidate himself chose to talk to and said candidates opponent.

For a direct, apolitical answer: it is every Americans choice to voice his or her opinion when asked and if a guy named Joe is asked to be on CNN then it is that individual's and that corporation's constitutionally protected right to so do.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I voted absentee last Thursday.

I am so glad I'm Canadian.

Not to get into politics too heavily but - how can anyone vote for a candidate who has a guy like "Joe the Plumber" calling into CNN and campaigning for them?

That assumes of course that there is a connection between some random guy a certain candidate himself chose to talk to and said candidates opponent.

For a direct, apolitical answer: it is every Americans choice to voice his or her opinion when asked and if a guy named Joe is asked to be on CNN then it is that individual's and that corporation's constitutionally protected right to so do.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I voted absentee last Thursday.

I never said that he didn't have the right to his opinion - my opinion was just that the guy is a complete retard. And to have a complete retard campaigning in your name doesn't send a good message.

Oh and if i live in America, I would vote for Obama.

just got back from voting,

thankfully Tarot you live in Ireland!!! (lol, jk)

I guess that sums up my vote ;)

Mcain=bush

Haven't you guys had enough of the bush bullshit for the past 8 years? The rest of the world sure has. Mcain is a composite of bush and the last thing we need is another bush.

Oh and if i live in America, I would vote for Obama.

just got back from voting,

thankfully Tarot you live in Ireland!!! (lol, jk)

I guess that sums up my vote ;)

Mcain=bush

Haven't you guys had enough of the bush bullshit for the past 8 years? The rest of the world sure has. Mcain is a composite of bush and the last thing we need is another bush.

Preach on.

I love GW he is the funniest president ever! I can't wait to see how he spends the rest of his life! He needs a TV show! I totally voted for McCain but I am so interested to watch how Obama and the cry baby libs think they are going to fix this country. Whether you like it or not, this country will be an Obamanation. Like that guy the Hulk fought in the movie.