The end of the Rgistration Act?

LegendsCollector07

Ok I have been reading Nova recently and if you have read the Annihilation series then you know Nova had the job of the entire Nova Corps for awhile. But the World Mind just got revived from that confrontation with Galactus while Nova was fighting off Skrulls at project Pegasus. World Mind has put together a new Nova Corps on earth. With World Mind establishing a new Nova Corps on earth do you think that the Registration act with be trashed and this will become the new Super Power police of Earth?

Dang it I spelled Registration wrong in the title. LOL

Ok I have been reading Nova recently and if you have read the Annihilation series then you know Nova had the job of the entire Nova Corps for awhile. But the World Mind just got revived from that confrontation with Galactus while Nova was fighting off Skrulls at project Pegasus. World Mind has put together a new Nova Corps on earth. With World Mind establishing a new Nova Corps on earth do you think that the Registration act with be trashed and this will become the new Super Power police of Earth?

Dang it I spelled Registration wrong in the title. LOL

Spiderman is taking place after SI and he's still wanted and unregistered. It could end, but not over night.

I predict Norman Osborne will win the presidency in Marvel U as a write in candidate.

Why is this posted in the "Marvel Legends" action figures forum???

Well I post comic stuff here because the comic section of Marvelous forums is usually dead. I know here people will discuss the topic. Most people really don't mind its related to Marvel thats all that counts.

Why sooo serious? LOL

I have not been reading as much in the comics, but if the worldmind is using Earth for a new base of operations, there could some interesting developments, especially if they use mutants, earth-bound aliens, other already super-powered agents, etc., but I think Joe Q worked tooooo hard to set up the Registration Act just to end it so suddenly.

I have not been reading as much in the comics, but if the worldmind is using Earth for a new base of operations, there could some interesting developments, especially if they use mutants, earth-bound aliens, other already super-powered agents, etc., but I think Joe Q worked tooooo hard to set up the Registration Act just to end it so suddenly.

I don't think they'll be sticking around Earth. Also, I'm pretty sure the Worldmind didn't create or give those guys any new powers. I mean, when Nova asked if Worldmind just saved them, WM said he didn't and it sounded as tho WM didn't know wtf just happened.

maybe their is a another nova around ot there

Maybe. And I could be wrong about WM. I suspect that these four or five were just too far away from HQ when the Annihilus Wave struck to be detected by WM and it was assumed Ryder was the last.

I hope Dark Hawk (or whatever his name is) sticks around for awhile (maybe he'll join the corps).

Hehe, or maybe they are Skrulls!!!

maybe their is a another nova around ot there

Maybe. And I could be wrong about WM. I suspect that these four or five were just too far away from HQ when the Annihilus Wave struck to be detected by WM and it was assumed Ryder was the last.

I hope Dark Hawk (or whatever his name is) sticks around for awhile (maybe he'll join the corps).

Hehe, or maybe they are Skrulls!!!

Thats an interesting way to look at it. That could be the case but it looks like the issues to come the Nova Corps is getting reestablished with Earth as the new base of operations. It looks like from what they are saying about with Secret Invasion Dark reign, the Nova Corps on earth would be a good possible solution.