Spider-Man Classics or Marvel Legends

j88wolf88

Spider-Man Classics or Marvel Legends  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Better?

• Marvel Legends (Hasbro)
    • Spiderman Classics (Hasbro)

The reason I'm asking is because I just got my McFarlane Spidey and I think it is one of the best figs I've seen in a while(my opinion). Some of the ML's lately haven't really impressed me so I'm just wondering which ones yall prefer? Also got the Venom(Nice) and Reg Iron Spidey(OK).

I like the Ares wave and 2 packs so I'll go with ML. SC just has a few figs I like (Venom and the Spidey you mentioned). I like the Origins Iron Spidey better.

That said, I'm anxiously awaiting the Scorpion-Venom.

Hopefully hasbro keeps making awesome figures in the Spidey classics line once they start the 4 inch waves. They should use the Spidey line to gauge how interested we all still are in 6 inch figures.

Or, you know, Marvel Legends.

is this it? if so...crap.

I actually think it looks pretty good, and if the promo is any indication, it'll have pretty good articulation.

Hopefully hasbro keeps making awesome figures in the Spidey classics line once they start the 4 inch waves. They should use the Spidey line to gauge how interested we all still are in 6 inch figures.

I actually think it looks pretty good, and if the promo is any indication, it'll have pretty good articulation.

Well duh Marvel Legends. But they aren't making many (if any) next year so I was saying in the Spidey lines sell well it could revive Marvel Legends. And I love that new spidey. I love have bright the colors are. The new McFarlane one is nice but it is too dark & too skinny & frail looking.

Well duh Marvel Legends. But they aren't making many (if any) next year so I was saying in the Spidey lines sell well it could revive Marvel Legends. And I love that new spidey. I love have bright the colors are. The new McFarlane one is nice but it is too dark & too skinny & frail looking.

The Ares and Rulk lines (and 2packs?) were announced this year so I'd say it's a little early to presume they won't be making any next year.

I think it could look really good with a few tweaks. Does his head look a little misshaped(maybe just me) but I see a bright future for SC's.

The Ares and Rulk lines (and 2packs?) were announced this year so I'd say it's a little early to presume they won't be making any next year.

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that there are no new waves or 2 packs announced after the two packs that haven't come out yet and the Nemesis wave.

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that there are no new waves or 2 packs announced after the two packs that haven't come out yet and the Nemesis wave.

Was it common knowledge in 2007 that there would be an Ares wave, Rulk wave, and 2 packs in 2008?

(I honestly don't know - I didn't really do a lot of ML searching last year because the Hasbro lines had sucked ass so much till Hulk Legends)