j88wolf88

Spider-Man Classics or Marvel Legends  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Better?

• Marvel Legends (Hasbro)
    • Spiderman Classics (Hasbro)

is this it? if so...crap.

162.jpg

yeah, I'm sorry this is what I meant. I thought this was the Red & Blue McFarlane Spidey??

I still think it looks decent.........

look at the upper leg joints, and then look at the knees....ver poor articulation for a spidey fig! (no ab crunch) it looks like a 3 3/4 fig

Yeah, it's sh*tty.

Me too, but I'll agree that the McFarlane figure is still the best. Wish I had one (cough, cough).

Seriously, that head looks like the same one as the Ben Reilly figure

you got the body....now you just need a head. maybe ill put parker in some shots.

(he says "what up" Tom Tom)

Picture16.jpg

Yeah, I lost both masked and unmasked heads. Still have the mask, though!

my fav spidey in my collection is the new mcfarlane re-paint in the classics line. altough i wish i had the fearsome foes one, along with that rhino figure.

the head on the fearsome foes spidey is ugly IMO.

Pretty much. Why Toybiz didn't just use the McFarlane head, I will never figure out.