Out with the old?

RockThe40oz

So looking at my new Vision, I was tring to decide which to keep on regular display, the Toybiz or Hasbro. I've taken a few comparision pics here:

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

I think the new verision has a has a better cape, but the old version has better sculpt (except those shoulders) Both are good so I wondering what you guys thought. Same go for other remakes (Cable, Thor, so on)

This same discussion occurred in another thread recently but that crew was overwhelmingly for the Hasbro one. I personally like the Toy Biz one better, the tiny silver surfer repaint Hasbro used is way too small - part of the new 5 3/4" line they are introducing ;)

this is the first time I have bitched about other people choices but what are you people talking bout?! the hasbro is much better.

Reasons

1) The TB is too bulky, while Vision is very strong, he is not a musle man. He is a skinny person, the TB is the perfect size.

2) The Hasbro one looks more like the Vision from the comics then the TB one. The TB one looks too human while the Hasbro one make it look like a robot or whatever he is.

3) While the TB one does have better articulation, Vision is one of those characters that don't need plenty of articulation. he hardly ever get in a pyshical fight so why give much articulation.

okay my daily ranting is done, continue.

The thing I don't like about the Hasbro one is his neck and the muscles to the side of his neck. I noticed that Hasbro is doing this a lot.

your talking about his traps and i think they are too log because it alloows the cape to drape over nicely. without the cape he looks funny with the cape he looks good, look at the 1st pic set.

this is the first time I have bitched about other people choices but what are you people talking bout?! the hasbro is much better.

Reasons

1) The TB is too bulky, while Vision is very strong, he is not a musle man. He is a skinny person, the TB is the perfect size.

2) The Hasbro one looks more like the Vision from the comics then the TB one. The TB one looks too human while the Hasbro one make it look like a robot or whatever he is.

3) While the TB one does have better articulation, Vision is one of those characters that don't need plenty of articulation. he hardly ever get in a pyshical fight so why give much articulation.

Vision is an android...

Reasons

Vision is an android...

same bloody difference. oh and he is not an android he is a syntazoid.

I'm in the 'prefers Hasbro' catagory. I never really liked the Toy Biz version. His body had awkward proportions and his face looked odd. The Hasbro version is a little small and I'm not sure what's up with his right hand, but he looks a lot better. The green paint also has a subtle metal quality that I like.

I'm glad Hasbro gave me a version I like more, and now I'd like the Bro to fix Ultron, Toad and Scarlet Witch, at least.

Reasons

Vision is an android...

same diffrence.

Reasons

Vision is an android...

same diffrence.

oh nice come back saying the exact same thing as me.