2009 Legends

Chunkylover

We'll we will be getting some ML in 2009. The "Oct" 2-packs are clearly not coming out this year. It's mid-Nov. It not happening. Those are now 2009 ML. Add Nemisis to 2009 as well GI Joe is the only line Hasbro is competent with

Don't count them out just yet. Walmart has them in thier loading zone, so they at least think they will be coming soon. They've also announced that there will probably be a revision case pack containing all the army builders.

I also doubt that the ML Nemisis wave will miss X-mas, it just doesn't make any sense from a retailer perspective.

Fwoosh just had a small Q&A posted that answer ALL ML questions, not much new but it shows they at least still consider this a viable line.

Have faith.

We'll we will be getting some ML in 2009. The "Oct" 2-packs are clearly not coming out this year. It's mid-Nov. It not happening. Those are now 2009 ML. Add Nemisis to 2009 as well GI Joe is the only line Hasbro is competent with

Don't count them out just yet. Walmart has them in thier loading zone, so they at least think they will be coming soon. They've also announced that there will probably be a revision case pack containing all the army builders.

I also doubt that the ML Nemisis wave will miss X-mas, it just doesn't make any sense from a retailer perspective.

Fwoosh just had a small Q&A posted that answer ALL ML questions, not much new but it shows they at least still consider this a viable line.

Have faith.

i agree some of you are in a rush to judgment

When I heard that Hasbro was taking over the Legends line from ToyBiz, like many fans, I was not very optimistic. However, since Hasbro is a "toy giant" with a huge distribution network, I thought that the one positive would be that at least the figures would ship on time and be more widely available... WRONG!!!

It seems to me that the shipping dates and quantities of Legends figures is just as random and inconsistent as when ToyBiz was producing them. As a collector this is very frustrating. Sometimes I almost dread it when I see figures I want start to show up online, or I hear they are becoming available in some areas, because I know that I must once again begin the long and (usually) futile search for them at my local Wally, Target, etc. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to the Nemesis series. Nova and First Appearance DD have been at the top of my "most wanted" list for a couple of years now. Also, I'd love me some Hand Ninjas and Shield Agents from the next wave of Twin Packs. Here's hoping when they FINALLY do hit stores, we all get lucky and find them.

We knew about the red hulk wave LONG before it came out. If I'm not mistaken it was from a leak of upcs. Even though it was pushed back a few times, we've known about the nemesis wave for forever and a day now. I saw hasbro's first wave in a magazine a couple of months before it was released. I dont understand why they have to be secretive all of the sudden.

I know that no news isn't really bad news, but I thought I may have read somthing in one of the interviews to the effect that Hasbro wanted to keep doing the six inch but it was getting harder blah blah we'll see more store exclusives. I'd love it if they keep going strong, I'd love some more Alpha Flight and finally a Wrecking Crew but I just kind of feel like we are in a decline. Who knows, could be wrong, it's happened once before.

I know that no news isn't really bad news, but I thought I may have read somthing in one of the interviews to the effect that Hasbro wanted to keep doing the six inch but it was getting harder blah blah we'll see more store exclusives. I'd love it if they keep going strong, I'd love some more Alpha Flight and finally a Wrecking Crew but I just kind of feel like we are in a decline. Who knows, could be wrong, it's happened once before.

Oh man a wrecking crew in my Hulk display would be absolutely grand! But I really don't see that happening sadly :(

Oh man a wrecking crew in my Hulk display would be absolutely grand! But I really don't see that happening sadly :(

Yes, neither do I and rightly so. Many of you desire the "Wrecking Crew", but there are dozens if not hundreds of figures I want and Hasbro would make before considering the Wrecking Crew.

well over here in mobile al the star wars and gijoe figures move prett well (except the lame ass clone wars figs arent moving well)but the regular star wars figures move well as for gijoe the singles sell well but the comic packs are clogging the shelfs ( in my opion why buy the comic packs when you can buy the single packs).anyway i for one am looking forward to the marvel u figures as hasbro does a great job on small figures. saying they are gonna suck like the marvel showdowns did is lame since we havent really seen them yet .what i have seen looks much better then the showdown figs.as for news well we didnt know about the ares wave till comicon.

anyway i for one am looking forward to the marvel u figures as hasbro does a great job on small figures.

I agree that the MU figures will probably be cool, especially for fans of that genre since now they have G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Marvel to mix together. If I was a kid I'd be excited.

But I'm not a kid and I'll be happy whatever the future holds for Legends. It would be great to get a figure of every character I want, but it will be nice to save that $60-$80 per line.

Still, it would be nice to at the very least get a line-up of one more wave just to whet my appetite.

I think this is pretty close to the money.

It's almost December, guys, and the Ares wave only just became available full-force in the last two weeks or so. The new 2-Packs and the Nemsis wave might trickle out sometime in December, but they probably won't be hitting full-force until early 2009. This seems to be the trend with all of Hasbro's offerings this year; it was the same with Rulk and the first 2-packs.

I think the Nemsis wave has the best chance of hitting in December simply to cash in on the new Punisher movie since the Nemesis wave has a Punisher figure. I could easily see the second wave of 2-Packs being pushed to early 09, then some new ML info at Toyfare in Feb.

I dont get how the rest of the country doesnt get them when they come out. I get them the day they hit the shelf, actually more often than not i get them before they hit the shelf. And they are always restocked within the week. They sell like crazy here. With the exception of banshee, my wal mart still has three of them, and cant sell them at 5 dollars. They always come sometime within the month they are supposed to be released. The only complaint i have about their distribution is the quantity.