Database Update: MS Stealth Iron Man

TomE

I still hate the hips too much to get it.

so does that mean you passed on all of the ugly, crap of a sculpt, wide hiped MLs?

Examples?

I didn't pass on a ML if I needed a BAF piece; I may have picked up some figs I wouldn't normally have gotten if I got them in a package deal

And how come I can't express why I don't like ONE fig w/o being challenged on all my other choices??? I don't have a single ML (that I can think of off the top of my head) with such over sized crotch/leg ball joints.

so does that mean you passed on all of the ugly, crap of a sculpt, wide hiped MLs?

Examples?

I didn't pass on a ML if I needed a BAF piece; I may have picked up some figs I wouldn't normally have gotten if I got them in a package deal

And how come I can't express why I don't like ONE fig w/o being challenged on all my other choices??? I don't have a single ML (that I can think of off the top of my head) with such over sized crotch/leg ball joints.

your on a board where people are going to respond to what you post. all im saying is, ML had alot of crappy figs.)examples....every fig that used the wonderman body had stupid crappy hips. all of the females that used elektra's body were pretty much crappy. im just sayng that alot of people make gripes about stuff, but make exceptions for other things. as far as being challenged.....i just asked a simple question.

Examples?

your on a board where people are going to respond to what you post. all im saying is, ML had alot of crappy figs.)examples....every fig that used the wonderman body had stupid crappy hips. all of the females that used elektra's body were pretty much crappy. im just sayng that alot of people make gripes about stuff, but make exceptions for other things. as far as being challenged.....i just asked a simple question.

I looked over my figs. There are quite a few female figs with crappy sculpts. Not sure I get the wonderman thing, but I didn't see a single fig that had ball joints as big as the ones on MS IM.

Now, that said, the FO DD has ridiculously shoulder joints. I choose him for my display (over my SMC DD) for 2 reasons: 1) He's bigger and thus is a better fit w/ MS Electra and 2) I hate SMC DDs face. It's more a face for action than standing watchful over a city (which is the look I was going for).

Anyway, there are issues with lots of figs, but I don't need another IM. I don't want an IM that is that big. I don't want an IM w/ ridiculous looking hips. And I don't want to pay 20 bucks for a fig I have three reasons not to like.

Examples?

I looked over my figs. There are quite a few female figs with crappy sculpts. Not sure I get the wonderman thing, but I didn't see a single fig that had ball joints as big as the ones on MS IM.

Now, that said, the FO DD has ridiculously shoulder joints. I choose him for my display (over my SMC DD) for 2 reasons: 1) He's bigger and thus is a better fit w/ MS Electra and 2) I hate SMC DDs face. It's more a face for action than standing watchful over a city (which is the look I was going for).

Anyway, there are issues with lots of figs, but I don't need another IM. I don't want an IM that is that big. I don't want an IM w/ ridiculous looking hips. And I don't want to pay 20 bucks for a fig I have three reasons not to like.

Yeah, but the new DD will pawn both of those.

IMG_7607.JPG

But yeah, there's lots of ugly ball joints out there, I just try to ignore them. There's a lot of ugly joints on ML's in general. Just look at Black Widow's neck. I actually don't think the joints on the MS Iron Man are that bad though, especially on the stealth version. They blend in ok with the armor to me.

Examples?

IMG_7607.JPG

But yeah, there's lots of ugly ball joints out there, I just try to ignore them. There's a lot of ugly joints on ML's in general. Just look at Black Widow's neck. I actually don't think the joints on the MS Iron Man are that bad though, especially on the stealth version. They blend in ok with the armor to me.

The new DD won't own anyone. He's going to be a no good filthy midget. Face Off is still king.

Examples?

IMG_7607.JPG

Yeah, that DD looks sweet. If he's big enough, he'll replace the FO for sure.

As for MS IM. I dunno. It's not just the ball joints. It's more the whole crotch area. It's too small which makes the ball joints jut out. The crotch area doesn't cover the joints enough.

That said, the rest of the IM looks great, but like I said, I have three reasons not to spend 20 bucks on a fig. That's enough for me.