Nemesis wave this week

abazou

Hey guys, I just checked on Ebay at 6:00 PM EST, and there are absolutely NO NEMESIS WAVE or TWIN PACKS series 2 figs at all. So I seriously doubt that any of these will be available in any stores next week.

However, there were a few auctions for DCU series 5 (Metallo) figs. Black Lighting, Amazo, Riddler, Atom and The Eradicator. So, we might be seeing those soon (or not). In case anyone cares.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. However, I haven't even been able to find any Series 4 yet around here yet. I ended up having to grab a Wonder Woman and a silver Captain Atom on Ebay. I got them for a decent price, and they were the only two I wanted anyway.

As far as series 5 goes, I might would pick up Black Lightning if I found him. I used to dig that character back in his early days, but I liked the costume he wore back then much better than this latest one. Plus he sported a mask with a built-in "fro" wig. Awesome stuff.

That means don't post your $hity DCUU pics on a MARVEL board. If the fan boys want to see them they'll go to TNI's board.

LOL! thanx mod!

wow some dude just posts some pics of dc figs because the discussions went that way and out of nowhere some guys cry because it is a marvel board. damn. some guys realy behave like babys.

its beyond that.... he has a certain issue that he likes to keep hidden.

Well you DC loving pansys should stay at the dc board if you want to see that $hit.

see....cant voice an oinion without insults... that says alot! besides...you cant make anybody do sh!t! if you dont like the DC stuff on the marvel board, then by all means bad ass.....move it.

Jeez, a little harsh don't you think? Not like there were any Nemesis pics to post.

I will say we need to get pooda a better camera. :smile:

37th reply...in a row? j/k

YES! TomE's getting me a camera!!! if i find the power cord, ill use the "real" cam.

DCUC has taken a huge downfall, Wave 5 is pure $hit. Wave 4 wasn't much better. Looks like they peaked with wave 3. Now it's just second rate from here on out.

What's the deal? What's wrong with the figures? I'm just curious.

Back on topic:

Hearing that the Nemesis wave will be a Wal-Mart exclusive is really depressing for me, as my local Wal-Mart has a terrible habit of NOT carrying exclusives. :(

DCUC has taken a huge downfall, Wave 5 is pure $hit. Wave 4 wasn't much better. Looks like they peaked with wave 3. Now it's just second rate from here on out.

Back on topic:

Hearing that the Nemesis wave will be a Wal-Mart exclusive is really depressing for me, as my local Wal-Mart has a terrible habit of NOT carrying exclusives. :(

Same here, i have to go out of town to another walmart just to even get a glimpse at empty pegs.

Back on topic:

these exclusives are really getting on my nerves as well.