Nemesis wave this week

abazou

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic...is our buddy from Egypt just blowing smoke? If Nemesis was really being released this week, it wouldn't happen in Egypt or Malaysia first. We'll see ebay posts from Hong Kong a couple weeks before they hit the US.

why not Malaysia? the toys are made in both Malaysia and Hong Kong. also how do you know the guy in Hong Kong isn't getting his stuff to sell on ebay from someone he knows in Malaysia.

Back to the topic...is our buddy from Egypt just blowing smoke? If Nemesis was really being released this week, it wouldn't happen in Egypt or Malaysia first. We'll see ebay posts from Hong Kong a couple weeks before they hit the US.

why not Malaysia? the toys are made in both Malaysia and Hong Kong. also how do you know the guy in Hong Kong isn't getting his stuff to sell on ebay from someone he knows in Malaysia.

I don't think he's blowing smoke, I just think he's mistaken. Bad communication somewhere down the line may be the problem.

And no, pooda, I don't have the money to buy you a camera. That money is being spent on ML and DCUC, and I just laid down a bunch of money for the whole Ares Wave (which I found at retail, hazaa!)

3039846640_d78c9293e0_o.jpg

You guys are correct. That is indeed a Spider-Man Classics series 12 "Superposeabe" Spider-Man. AKA McFarlane Spider-Man. Which is a common misconception, as this figure is actually based on the artwork of J. Scott Campbell.

Arguably the best Spider-Man figure ever made. Which is probably why it goes for upwards of $60 on Ebay. I wish I would have bought 10 of them when they were in stores. I used to see them everywhere!! I can't believe it is that rare.

And no, pooda, I don't have the money to buy you a camera.

:sad:

You guys are correct. That is indeed a Spider-Man Classics series 12 "Superposeabe" Spider-Man. AKA McFarlane Spider-Man. Which is a common misconception, as this figure is actually based on the artwork of J. Scott Campbell.

Arguably the best Spider-Man figure ever made. Which is probably why it goes for upwards of $60 on Ebay. I wish I would have bought 10 of them when they were in stores. I used to see them everywhere!! I can't believe it is that rare.

It is extremely cool. I bought the fearsome foes one which I also think is especially sick.

It is extremely cool. I bought the fearsome foes one which I also think is especially sick.

same body, different head. the FF spidey's blue is lighter. if i can find the other mcfarlane head that i have, you could do a head swap with it.

where did you get your inf? it not out til late december.

was at the comic shop today and they told me next week for nemesis. Thats when their hasbro nemesis shipments is supposed to arrive.

yeah some how i don't think they got there info right. They may have just mistaken the wave 2 of the 2 packs for it.

also why would a comic book store have a Wal*Mart exclusive wave before Wal*Mart?

I haven't seen one wave 1 2pack in either walmart near me. walmart.com yeah, but not actually in the store.

Look hard. They're in all the Walmarts near me but they are all no where near the Marvel stuff. Usually near DBZ stuff for some reason.

GEEK

same body, different head. the FF spidey's blue is lighter. if i can find the other mcfarlane head that i have, you could do a head swap with it.

Cool man. But, how hard will it be? I obviously don't want to break my spidey or I have to go back to using the sinister six one (which I don't like very much).

Cool man. But, how hard will it be? I obviously don't want to break my spidey or I have to go back to using the sinister six one (which I don't like very much).

just heat up some water in a bowl.(microwave) throw the extra head in the water, and dip spidey in the water enough to cover the head/neck. hold it in for about 45 seconds, pop the head off, and put the other on.

well i just said what the shop told me, we'll find out in a couple of days. If yes then i'll post pics if not then no harm done and we'll just wait a little bit longer.. Its been a year of wait anyway

The harm is getting my hopes up then crashing them down like so many tear-shaped dominoes.

dont worry they're just toys eh? :)

dont make the things that u own

own u ;)

just heat up some water in a bowl.(microwave) throw the extra head in the water, and dip spidey in the water enough to cover the head/neck. hold it in for about 45 seconds, pop the head off, and put the other on.

How do you take the helmet off of ML Ultimate War Machine?

Spider-Man series 12, I think. Officially known as Superposeable Spider-Man. Commonly thought of as the best Spider-Man to date. Not a cheap one to get a hold of either.

bspidermanclassic12_01.jpg

up...series 12.

You can get the same one cheaper in WalMart that Hasbro just rereleased. Why pay $60 when you can get one for $10.99 with better colors in the reissue?

Spider-Man series 12, I think. Officially known as Superposeable Spider-Man. Commonly thought of as the best Spider-Man to date. Not a cheap one to get a hold of either.

up...series 12.

You can get the same one cheaper in WalMart that Hasbro just rereleased. Why pay $60 when you can get one for $10.99 with better colors in the reissue?

That is a decent figure, I bought a couple of them myself. However, I was a bit disappointed with it, because they took away two important points of articulation - the forward to back shoulder rotation that allowed for Spider-Man to cross his arms and do a four point crouching stance, among other things. What really sucks, is that they left the joint there, but for some reason they glued it in place so it doesn't move.

3043878663_ed9acaa8ce_o.jpg

up...series 12.

That is a decent figure, I bought a couple of them myself. However, I was a bit disappointed with it, because they took away two important points of articulation - the forward to back shoulder rotation that allowed for Spider-Man to cross his arms and do a four point crouching stance, among other things. What really sucks, is that they left the joint there, but for some reason they glued it in place so it doesn't move.

3043878663_ed9acaa8ce_o.jpg

its just stuck. the blue and red is the most known, and iconic spidey. the balck and red will never be better