Nemesis wave this week

abazou

soak the head in hot water for about 15 mins, then take an x-acto blade and cut the glue at the bottom of his head while its soft. then take the flat head and pry the helmet off.

Is his head fully painted? Is it Rhodes or just a repaint (it looks like he has brown skin on his chin) of Ultimate Stark?

And thanks!!!

nope! ultimate stark.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spider-Man series 12, I think. Officially known as Superposeable Spider-Man. Commonly thought of as the best Spider-Man to date. Not a cheap one to get a hold of either.

bspidermanclassic12_01.jpg

up...series 12.

You can get the same one cheaper in WalMart that Hasbro just rereleased. Why pay $60 when you can get one for $10.99 with better colors in the reissue?

That is a decent figure, I bought a couple of them myself. However, I was a bit disappointed with it, because they took away two important points of articulation - the forward to back shoulder rotation that allowed for Spider-Man to cross his arms and do a four point crouching stance, among other things. What really sucks, is that they left the joint there, but for some reason they glued it in place so it doesn't move.

3043878663_ed9acaa8ce_o.jpg

its just stuck. the blue and red is the most known, and iconic spidey. the balck and red will never be better

Is it really? That's what I figured at first, but I have tried like hell to move move those joints, and they won't budge on either figure that I have.

Any suggestions?

Never mind. Knowing that they were just stuck and not glued, I attacked them with new resolve. Using a little extra elbow grease I was able to get them unstuck.

Thanks pooda, that makes the figure a lot more useful to me.

The shoulder joints of my ultimate iron man were really stuck. And the connecting arm joints seemed fragile. I finally got the shoulders to move, but it had me worried I was going to tear an arm off.

• 1 month later...