Nemesis wave this week

abazou

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the Nemesis wave. WalMarts here in Central Ohio (Fellow Ohioans should head to the one on Gender road, as of last night all they're missing is Guardian and Crossbones) JUST got the Ares Wave, I picked up the entire wave the other night. So this time around Central Ohio actually got a decent amount of the exclusives, unlike the Giant man series that only came in once.

Maybe this week they will be here?

I don't understand. Where are they? Why won't they come? I cry myself to sleep every night as I try to make sense of this crazy, mixed-up world. Hasbro has scarred my soul through their neglect and disinterest. Life has lost its flavor, its zest. Food turns to ash in my mouth. I can hardly rouse myself in the morning. Every time I touch a computer I think, "I wonder if they are on eBay yet?” I am, of course, let down each and every time. Soon my spirit will die, I will slip into a vegetative state, and I will rot in my own misery and disappointment. Curse you, Hasbro. CURSE YOU!

i think i remember posting a topic about hasbro lying about shipping them. And i got attacked in the process. "No, they're not lying, wal mart just didnt order them" bull! its Jan 19th, and still none. I bet if you call them right now and ask them they will tell you they have been shipped. Just like they said so over a month ago. Im almost, though not completely, positive that it doesnt take a month to send ANYTHING to ANY PLACE in the whole world. Even if it has to make a few stops along the way. But its all wal marts fault... dont blame hasbro.

i think i remember posting a topic about hasbro lying about shipping them. And i got attacked in the process. "No, they're not lying, wal mart just didnt order them" bull! its Jan 19th, and still none. I bet if you call them right now and ask them they will tell you they have been shipped. Just like they said so over a month ago. Im almost, though not completely, positive that it doesnt take a month to send ANYTHING to ANY PLACE in the whole world. Even if it has to make a few stops along the way. But its all wal marts fault... dont blame hasbro.

stop it. no one attacked you. people didnt agree with you...so what? it doesnt mean that they attacked you.

One of my three local walmats just got 3 boxes of the Ares wave at 10.49 each. I don't

know if that's a clearence price or not, but if it is, why would Walmart order the Nemisis wave just to have it go on clearence. In fact it was first announced that they would be released in December I found that odd, because shelfs are already so clustered. I've got a bad feeling about this Nemisis wave.

Can we please dispense with the "sky is falling" routine?

It'll get here eventually. Wal-Mart logically wants to clear out the Ares wave before they get the Nemesis wave out there. Not to mention that most stores do inventories right after the holidays, which usually means that the shelves are pretty darn bare for a few weeks (like right now) with very little in the way of new product coming in. That happens every year. The period right after the holidays is always a "dead zone."

All the evidence we've seen says these are coming (packaged samples from overseas, etc..etc..). Just because they're not here ZOMG RIGHT NOW doesn't mean they've been cancelled.

Maybe Wal-Mart decided they'd put them out in conjunction with the Marvel Universe/Wolverine Origins figures in March. March 1st, to be precise.

No actually, geek personally attacked my job, and my intelligence. And seemed as though there were a few who jumped right on the bandwagon. Where were all of your "keep it civil" posts then? anyways point is.... they're still not here. Even though they shipped a month ago... maybe the plain/train/boat/18 WHEELA' went down/derialed/sank/crashed and they were all destroyed.

No actually, geek personally attacked my job, and my intelligence. And seemed as though there were a few who jumped right on the bandwagon. Where were all of your "keep it civil" posts then? anyways point is.... they're still not here. Even though they shipped a month ago... maybe the plain/train/boat/18 WHEELA' went down/derialed/sank/crashed and they were all destroyed.

that wasnt a "keep it civil" post, it was a "stop whining" post.

All I did was respond to your post with a different view point. I returned fire after you attempted to explain how stupid I was for my view.

Go reread. It's all there.

Still don't understand how Walmart not ordering is Hasbro's fault, but if that's the way you see it, then fine. Blame Hasbro. In the end it's all the same result. We don't have this wave and it kind of sucks, but there's plenty of figs out so it's not a huge deal to me.

I'll even leave my sig off just for you.

Thats my problem.... How are you 100% positive that wal mart not ordering them is their fault. If hasbro isnt offering them, wal mart cant order them. Seeing as how it is a wal-mart exclusive they would get it if hasbro would send it.

Never said I was 100% positive, but I can say that Walmart can place the order with or without Hasbro offering it. They have a contract in place (Which is likely the reason Hasbro said they were shipping. They probably agreed on a ship date).

I may be nuts (Likely I am) but I seem to remember you were the one that said Walmart had not ordered. It wasn't in the system.

My actual and sincere apologies to you. Sorry I lashed out, but check the record. I responded with a simple decent to your argument (One that was already harsh. Calling people Liars without the full details is a bit edgy, right?) and you proceeded to tell me I had no idea what I was talking about. I didn't realize it was such a sensitive issue to you, but I do apologize if I hit the wrong button. Not intended.

Hell, with the economy going the way it goes, I may be asking you for a referral to Walmart before long.

Like many here, I'm opinionated, but please don't take it as insult, and I'll chill on the lash backs.

(Although I can't fight this urge to sign)

GEEK

• 3 weeks later...