The Defenders vs. The Offenders

GreenLanternPrime

I saw this cover and thought how cool it would to have a wave (or 2) of these characters. We already have Ed's Red Hulk figure but perhaps a new one can have exchangeable hands with the huge, gold weapons. A new, decent, Namor too! Last night on Heroes, Hiro was at a comic shop. He made note of "Cap's dead? Hulk is Red?" Great stuff.

DefendersvsOffenders.jpg

Okay NO!!!!!!!!! to another Hulk, Red Hulk, and Silver Surfer

Hell Yeah to Tiger Shark, Tarrax, Baron Mordo.

The two pack here

Dr. Strange (masked variant) and Baron Mordo (probally on many 2-pack list now.)

Terrax and Firelord (never going happen but still)

Namor and Tiger Shark (or at least Attuma.)

I saw this cover and thought how cool it would to have a wave (or 2) of these characters. We already have Ed's Red Hulk figure but perhaps a new one can have exchangeable hands with the huge, gold weapons. A new, decent, Namor too! Last night on Heroes, Hiro was at a comic shop. He made note of "Cap's dead? Hulk is Red?" Great stuff.

DefendersvsOffenders.jpg

No offense to anyone when I say this but screw the figures I can't wait to read this comic! Looks like Terrax is making his name known again, Dr. Strange is back, and it looks like Silver Surfer is free of Galactus manipulation again! When this comes out in February I can't wait.

DefendersvsOffenders.jpg

No offense to anyone when I say this but screw the figures I can't wait to read this comic! Looks like Terrax is making his name known again, Dr. Strange is back, and it looks like Silver Surfer is free of Galactus manipulation again! When this comes out in February I can't wait.

I'm guessing this won't be what it appears.

DefendersvsOffenders.jpg

I'm guessing this won't be what it appears.

One thing I can say with Loeb is that he has delivered to most of the hype. From what marvel.com said the Defenders are coming back together to stop Rulks group the Offenders. Though there might not be a major fight in this issue, just being able to see what has been going on with characters that have gone off the map for awhile, i.e. Terrax, Silver Surfer, adn Dr. Strange will be really exiciting to read.

This issue looks interesting, it's always nice to have the Defenders back together again. And I'm with everyone who wants Tiger Shark, Mordo and Terrax figures... more villians, more classic characters, more as yet unreleased characters. That is always a good thing.

i dont want anymore repeat characters! they should just release characters that havent been done before

thats impossible.

Yep! Pretty much. What we need is Marvel Direct. Do what DC Direct is doing and release Marvel History figures. Yes, we'd get many repeats, but no company is going to look at some other company and say "Let's not make money on that guy cause it's already been done."

At least in that scenario we'd get some cool never before made figs (Eventually) (Maybe) (Ahh screw it we ain't gettin 'em)

GEEK

i dont want anymore repeat characters! they should just release characters that havent been done before

thats impossible.

Yep! Pretty much. What we need is Marvel Direct. Do what DC Direct is doing and release Marvel History figures. Yes, we'd get many repeats, but no company is going to look at some other company and say "Let's not make money on that guy cause it's already been done."

At least in that scenario we'd get some cool never before made figs (Eventually) (Maybe) (Ahh screw it we ain't gettin 'em)

GEEK

as long as theyre not like dc direct figs. they seriously suck for the most part.

thats impossible.

GEEK

as long as theyre not like dc direct figs. they seriously suck for the most part.

They look nice, but the articulation kinda sux and a lot of them are pre-posed in the waist area (especially the girls).

silver surfer,doctor strange and terrax havent fallen off the map they have been in alot of stuff recently (silver surfer requim,in thy name ,nova, anhilation,doctor strange the oath,new avengers, invaders/avengers, and terrax was in anhilation

I was saying there wasn't been any real in depth things on them as of late as in a couple of months. Terrax blew up a planet and said that he was going make himself known again. Silver Surfer batteled with Nova and thats been all we have heard from him. Dr. Strange hasn't been around since that fiasco with The Hood. What I was trying to say is that alot of the things that were written about them has left alot of questions answered leaving us readers guessing, but Hulk issue 10 might close the gap on that a little, hopefully.

dark reign is suppose to have some stuff with doctor strange and the new sorcer supreme and silver surfer is gonna be in skarr son of hulk

It's not the real Silver Surfer in Son of Hulk, becuase he is supposed to fight the Green Scar also. I believe these are renditions of these people for the Prophet Rock trails he has to go through to get him to a superior strength.

• 2 months later...