Who will we see next year??

MacDeeez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a bad feeling that from now on we're only going to see movie related 6" Legends figs.

Next year we'll probably get Wolverine movie figures, then Thor, Captain America, Avengers, etc.

I really hope that's not the case, because I am a comic fan. I don't collect the movie based stuff. However with no news about any upcoming comic book based 6" Legends, it looks like Hasbro is planning to replace them with there new 3 3/4" Marvel Universe line. Depending on how well they sell of course.

well i see it as x men year next year as for wolverine movie and wolverine and the x men cartoon.

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

modern thor marvel legends scale

suger man

aoa everyone

well i see it as x men year next year as for wolverine movie and wolverine and the x men cartoon.

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

suger man

aoa everyone

dude its still amrvel legends not x-men legends :)

I hope they do a Marvel Legends Wolverine Wave this Spring for the movie. They could make some figures with variants and even throw in a Hugh Jackman Movie Wolverine in the line and I wouldn't care. Ijust don't want to see a plethora of peg clogging movie figures like the Hulk figs we see everywhere!!!

Hopefully the movie figs will have the same size and articulation as ML or SMC figs.

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

suger man

aoa everyone

They did a Hulk Legends set.

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

suger man

aoa everyone

remember who you talknig bout. :P

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

suger man

aoa everyone

A lot of these seem unlikely. And sugAr is spelled with an a.

FAN POLL

lilandra

magneto

storm

north star

auroro

professor x hover chair

jubilee

sauron

garok

shadow king

dazzler

deadpool

deathstrike

callisto

fire star

polaris

archlight

multiple man

toad

suger man

aoa everyone

We're getting NONE of this because Hasbro hates you.

Rightfully so.

I think we will get the Fan Poll ones as a wave.

I mean, it's REALY likely.

I actualy think the X-Men should get their wave back. That was the closest thing to Marvel Legends where I lived.

If you're talking about the ToyFare poll, that would awesome!

I voted for Silver Samurai and I would love to see him get produced. I'd also like a First Appearance Storm to complete my Classic X-Men line-up.

Some of you are dumb As hell. Hasbro said there will only be 2 packs next year. No BAfs or waves period. There wil be a Wolverine movie line And thats it As far As waves go.

You seem quite angry JohnnyRebel. Chill.

Anyway, I must beg to differ. We are not dumb, simply ignorant. Please enlighten us as to where you got your information, so that we may all become as knowledgeable as you.

I'm going to ingore JohnyRebelV2's comment, 'cause I don't want to start a fight and get banned.

Ninjak- I voted for FA Storm; she looked so cool...apart from the whole cape-not-atached-to-the-braclets thing.

I liked AOA Sunfire, but now that he is tranclucent I don't like him that mutch. The gambit's head looked completly cartooned, and the Auror or whatever-she-is-called's body is now the Invisble Woman's body from the 2-pack.

I'm going to ingore JohnyRebelV2's comment, 'cause I don't want to start a fight and get banned.

Ninjak- I voted for FA Storm; she looked so cool...apart from the whole cape-not-atached-to-the-braclets thing.

I liked AOA Sunfire, but now that he is tranclucent I don't like him that mutch. The gambit's head looked completly cartooned, and the Auror or whatever-she-is-called's body is now the Invisble Woman's body from the 2-pack.

Aurora is the sister of Northstar. I'm not sure, but I think she may be dead now. They were in the original Alpha Flight together. They both had the power of super speed flight and when they touched hands they could make a big flash of light. (Pretty lame). They would make a good twin-pack, but that's about it.

As for the look of the figures. I suspect that some of the sculpts and such might have changed from prototype to production stage, like Storm's cape and Gambit's face, but I guess we'll never know.

OFF TOPIC!

To be fair, I'm not entirely convinced anymore that Storm's cape was intended to be attached to her wrists. I've definitely seen it attached in some comics, but unattached in others... just simply near her wrists (and because of how it drapes in front of her, it's perfectly plausible that the cape would be near her wrists if she put her arms out or up.) I think it primarily depends on the artist nowadays, but I still think her original costume's cape wasn't always attached. It just looked like it. Here's a prime example of it not being attached:

Anyway, my point is, I'm fine with the Hasbro figure (should it EVER come out) not having the cape attached... and maybe now you will be too :)

(PS: I'm sooo glad cartoons have evolved a little bit since then. Not the animation itself, but definitely the sound fx and voice acting. I kind of like the old drawing style.)

^^^^^^^^^ what year was that cartoon from it was a little older than the one i remember i like wolverines voice :P

i like how even though the cartoon was rubbish and badly drawn storms bit rocked yet again she always gets a good bit .

i would like storms cape to have been material and not bother is its attatched to her wrists, or i would like a plastic bendable cape that looks as though it has a bit of movement in it a bit like dr stranges cape all the folds and such, i hope they make this one. plus of they can now get away with the savage she hulk and shanna lack of clothes surely they could pull off the storm in the fa costume the sort of swim suit with poncho cape ?????

"The costume given to Storm when she joined the X-Men basically consisted of a bikini suit held together by a gold ring, thigh-high boots and a mix between a cape and a poncho with gold trimming covering her upper arms and fastened to her back and her gold bracelets." - Uncannyxmen.net's spotlight on storm's costumes.

I know it wasn't ALWAYS attached, but I prefer mine attached. Anyway, I think the material for the cape/poncho should be the one they used for the X-Men wave.

FA Storm would be my second favourite costume of Storm, but the one that she wore during F4 (I think it's the one where she had white trimming on her cape, white trimming on her boots, and white sash)