Who will we see next year??

MacDeeez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...this is turning into the Storm's Costume apreaciation thread or summit like that :tongue:

top ones the best. Hands down.

With the top one, it'll be the easiest one to use for storm customs

i think i agree the black and white looks cool i think it should be done like the first custom pic ^ i like that cape but i do think a yellow trim with the white as a variant.

LOL

Well knowing Hasbro, and with my calculations, in about.........57 years. good enough for you?

:tongue:

Just realised: that idea could be good for a 2pack; swapable head (windswept and straight hair), swappable hands (normal, lightning), swappable capes (just unplug from back, like X-Men series' one) and swapable legs.

I came up with a idea. A good idea.

LOL

Well knowing Hasbro, and with my calculations, in about.........57 years. good enough for you?

:tongue:

Just realised: that idea could be good for a 2pack; swapable head (windswept and straight hair), swappable hands (normal, lightning), swappable capes (just unplug from back, like X-Men series' one) and swapable legs.

I came up with a idea. A good idea.

i said that ages ago storm and either toad black panther or callisto two pack omg i hope hasbro is reading.

i wanted lilandra she looked good also northstar aurora magneto storm silver samurai i didnt like the gambit i wanted storm to win she was in first place all the way through then sunfire got more votes just towards the end, but a few months befour the poll started i saw the figures pictures together and sunfire wassnt their and somehow he won ?????? fix, anyways i have sunfire on my shelf he looks cool but would look better with that storm, i want another poll with storm jubilee sauron dazzler polaris shadowking.

i wanted lilandra she looked good alos northstar aurora magneto storm silver samurai i didnt like the gambit i wanted storm to win she was in first place all the way throuhg then sunfire got more votes jsut towards the end, but a few months befour the poll started i saw the figures pictures together and dunfire wassnt their and somehow he won ?????? fix, anyways i have sunfire on my shelf he looks cool but would look better with that storm, i want another poll with storm jubilee sauron dazzler polaris.

Sorry if I offended you with saying Lilandra was crap, it's just IMO, she looked cheap.

And that poll would be to hard for me. I want Storm, Jub's, Dazzler, and Polaris. DON'T MAKE IT HARD FOR ME!

I swear, the next time hasbro does a Poll, I WILL find a way to vote more than once.

could you only vote once ?????? i votes loads of times for different people i liked them all except gambit, you would of though with all the votes hasbrop would see dollar sighns ???? point made hasbro are in the dark and the fact they are simply ruling out any marvel legends fans outside on the uk is stupid i know our shop dont wantthem but if hasbro try and sell them like they do with movie figures because my gos do them try and get shops to get stock on movie figures they send rep's poster offers and all sorts why not with marvel legends?

Well to get this thread back on course...

And it has been said the fuutre is 2 packs so my bets will all be in the form of them.

Wrecker and Pile Driver

Thunderball and Bulldozer

Modern Captain America and Modern Thor

Red Hood and Madam Masque

Star Lord and Quasar (Phyla Vell)

Songbird and Radioactive Man

Peter Parker and Mary Jane (Gwen Variant or Interchangeable head)