i wish hasbro can do like eaglemoss

abazou

Ok eaglemoss took the marvel license for figurines.. and check the list that they\\\'re doing/done so far. I mean we get all new marvel characters.. and they are selling great so they keep making more, which means there are marvel collectors interested in stuff other than spiderman/ironman/hulk/wolverine/f4. plus we get a magazine with every character that tells u all his/her info/background etc. they\\\'re also making dc figurines

some pics and the complete list, and they\\\'re letting people pick the next 20 figurines by votes... maybe hasbro will hear the cry

page1wm.jpg

spcwmANTHING.jpg

Specials

page2wm.jpg

PG385.jpg

SUPSPEC-1.jpg

1. Hulk

2. Juggernaut

3. Colossus

4. Thanos

5. Rooftop Spider-man

6. Apocalypse

7. Galactus [Mega Special]

8. Rhino

9. Movie Iron Man

10. Abomination

11. Sentinel [Mega Special]

12. Man-thing

13. The Watcher [Mega Special]

Variants

1. Blue Angel

2. Red Phoenix

3. Captain Marvel

4. Grey Hulk

Double Packs

1. Professor X & Lilandra

Figurines

1. Spider-man

2. Wolverine

3. Doctor Octopus

4. The Thing

5. Magneto

6. Blade

7. Silver Surfer

8. Green Goblin

9. Captain America

10. Dr Doom

11. Jean Grey

12. Iron Man

13. Daredevil

14. Storm

15. Thor

16. Beast

17. Elektra

18. Human Torch

19. The Punisher

20. Black Cat

21. Captain Britain

22. Ghost Rider

23. Kraven The Hunter

24. Mephisto

25. Cyclops

26. Ultron

27. Sandman

28. Mr Fantastic

29. Rogue

30. Black Panther

31. Angel

32. Venom

33. Iceman

34. Red Skull

35. Gambit

36. Sub-Mariner

37. Loki

38. She-Hulk

39. Mystique

40. Dr Strange

41. Sue Storm

42. Nightcrawler

43. Medusa

44. Iron Fist

45. Shadowcat

46. Captain Marvel

47. Emma Frost

48. Vision

49. Bullseye

50. Hawkeye

51. Nick Fury

52. Lizard

53. Polaris

54. Nova

55. Scarlet Witch

56. Deadpool

57. Mysterio

58. Yellow Jacket & Wasp

59. Luke Cage

60. Super Skrull

61. Spider-Woman

62. Electro

63. Cable

64. Dormammu

65. Black Bolt

66. Psylocke

67. The Vulture

68. Hercules

69. The Leader

70. Carnage

71. Quicksilver

72. Black Widow

73. Kang

74. Havok

75. Falcon

76. Ms Marvel

77. Sentry

78. Crystal

79. Wonder Man

80. Mr Sinister

81. Mole Man

82. Moon Knight

83. Deathlok

84. Sabretooth

85. Winter Soldier

86. Scorpion 26-Nov-08

87. Lady Deathstrike 10-Dec-08

88. Absorbing Man 24-Dec-08

89. Guardian 07-Jan-09

90. Warlock 21-Jan-09

91. Shocker 04-Feb-09

92. Bishop 18-Feb-09

93. Valkyrie 04-Mar-09

94. Mandarin 18-Mar-09

95. Impossible Man 01-Apr-09

96. Nighthawk 15-Apr-09

97. Blink 29-Apr-09

98. Gladiator 13-May-09

99. Morbius 27-May-09

100. Banshee 10-Jun-09

101 War Machine

102 Hobgoblin

103 Baron Zemo

104 Taskmaster

105 Doc Samson

106 Madrox

107 Shang-Chi

108 Titania/Viper (we\\\'ve not quite decided)

109 Beta Ray Bill

110 Man-Wolf

111 Union Jack

112 Dazzler

113 Ka Zar

114 Black Knight

115 Machine Man

116 X-23

117 Ikaris

118 Tigra

119 Hellcat

120 Enchantress

okay first of all Eaglemoss is a European company.

Second they only do Magazine and lead figure.

Third They doing the exact same as ML just with lead figures.

in other word don't compare the two. oh and i collect both.

No they are doing characters we will never see in the ML line, and they are being released in the u.s aswell. Both the dc and marvel lines. So yes i can compare since collectors are buying the not so famous characters eaglemoss are doing... so why cant hasbro do the same with the ml line since it targeted towards collectors. U managed to collect all of them? Dc and marvel?

No they are doing characters we will never see in the ML line, and they are being released in the u.s aswell. Both the dc and marvel lines. So yes i can compare since collectors are buying the not so famous characters eaglemoss are doing... so why cant hasbro do the same with the ml line since it targeted towards collectors.

so what!!!! They bring out it every two weeks. They haven't even nearly done asd much as ML and they only reason they can is like i said they come out more.

No they are doing characters we will never see in the ML line, and they are being released in the u.s aswell. Both the dc and marvel lines. So yes i can compare since collectors are buying the not so famous characters eaglemoss are doing... so why cant hasbro do the same with the ml line since it targeted towards collectors.

so what!!!! They bring out it every two weeks. They haven't even nearly done asd much as ML and they only reason they can is like i said they come out more.

U managed to collect all of them? Dc and marvel?

umm well if hasbro doesnt keep repeating the same characters again and again then we would be getting more new characters, if eaglemoss was hasbro they would give us different wolverines, different iron man (and dont go near the mark1 :) ), and several outfits for the same characters. But no thats the difference. 1 company respects marvel fans and still gains money while the other....

The rulk wave, ares wave, 2 packs, foom, etc... how many repeated characters do we keep gettin?

umm well if hasbro doesnt keep repeating the same characters again and again then we would be getting more new characters, if eaglemoss was hasbro they would give us different wolverines, different iron man (and dont go nar the mark1 :) ), and several outfits for the same characters. But no thats the difference. 1 company respects marvel fans and still gains money while the other....

well not dc. who cares bout DC?

but i agree with you on the saem character thing. But let face it, we're all in agreement that no matter what there is always going to be repeat characters in ML.

Also why would they repeat characters when they have to make every issue different?

umm well if hasbro doesnt keep repeating the same characters again and again then we would be getting more new characters, if eaglemoss was hasbro they would give us different wolverines, different iron man (and dont go nar the mark1 :) ), and several outfits for the same characters. But no thats the difference. 1 company respects marvel fans and still gains money while the other....

but i agree with you on the saem character thing. But let face it, we're all in agreement that no matter what there is always going to be repeat characters in ML.

Also why would they repeat characters when they have to make every issue different?

well they did make black spiderman with a diff magazine, and mark 1 movie iron man with a diff magazine as well

well they did make black spiderman with a diff magazine, and mark 1 movie iron man with a diff magazine as well

yeah but both of them were for the films came out like how Abomination came out for Hulk.

umm well if hasbro doesnt keep repeating the same characters again and again then we would be getting more new characters, if eaglemoss was hasbro they would give us different wolverines, different iron man (and dont go near the mark1 :) ), and several outfits for the same characters. But no thats the difference. 1 company respects marvel fans and still gains money while the other....

The rulk wave, ares wave, 2 packs, foom, etc... how many repeated characters do we keep gettin?

I see what you're saying about the character selection by Eaglemoss vs. Hasbro, but lets face it, they're two completely different things and it's not really fair to compare the two. Aside from being in separate counties, they're both trying to accomplish different things as collectibles. Eaglemoss is trying to inform people about the character as well as provide a figure. To my knowledge, if you live in the UK, you can actually subscribe to the Marvel Eaglemoss line and get the new issue in the mail every month or whatever like you would any other magazine. And I don't know if you've personally seen any of these up close, but they definitely put far more work than they do into painting some of these. The faces especially on these have a tendency to be otherwise terrible sometimes. They definitely have their flaws. I think while the figures are more often than not good looking, I definitely believe Eaglemoss's main focus is on their magazine.

Marvel Legends, however, has to appeal to the masses as well as collectors. So this obviously means that we'll get repeated characters so that it appeals to everyone... or at least the masses. Marvel Legends (both Hasbro or Toybiz) have never been completely for collectors. Sure it might've been more geared towards collectors than other action figure lines, but it certainly was also targeted at kids/young adults. Eaglemoss's line is specifically for collectors and always has been. That's why they're able to make one of every character (plus or minus a few otherwise necessary variants like Dark Phoenix or Black Spider-man) and Hasbro can't.

I do agree about the character selection, but I think it's almost unreasonable to wish Marvel Legends were like Eaglemoss's figures. It could never happen... especially without a major price jack. Those little 3 inch figures come with their magazine at a ticketed $15 or so. That's already $5 more than a Marvel Legend. If Marvel Legends were distrubuted in the same fasion as these, you can bet your bottom dollar that Marvel Legends would be pushing $30.

And plus, comic figures directly focused on collectors don't usually do that well (Marvel Selects, for example).

does it really make a difference who makes them?

since it effects the direction of where the figures go and which character are made

then yeah it does make a difference

that made no sense. if they have the rights, they can make any character that any other company can make. if hasbro made them, im sure the quality would be low.

does it really make a difference who makes them?

since it effects the direction of where the figures go and which character are made

then yeah it does make a difference

that made no sense. if they have the rights, they can make any character that any other company can make. if hasbro made them, im sure the quality would be low.

actually u misunderstood the thread, what i meant was if only hasbro was giving us the same level of characters variety with MLS that eaglemoss is giving us with their lead figurines. Thats y i want hasbro to be like eaglemoss... i mean we get to choose the next 20 figurines by votes.