Marvel legends

spidey1967

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more marvel legends 6inch or 3.75

• 6 inch

I was wondering, seeing there is a lot of bashing of both ml 6in and 3.75, with all seriousness which people like more. I would appreciate if you explain why your choice.

p.s. i apologize if this has been done before, if it has i must of missed it and i dont feel like searching for it. :dry:

thank you all for your cooperation!

I don't see myself buying figures that are a significant step backwards in style and articulation. I said it in another post... It's like Hasbro wants us to support figures that are more like the stuff that was being offered 10-15 years ago. We waited a long time for the manufacturing technology to advance so that figures of Legends quality could be produced, and I AIN'T GOIN' BACK!

I'd be surprised at anyone choosing the 3 3/4" figs since they haven't even come out yet.

Lot of people looking forward to switching so there should be no surprise.

Me? Too much invested to change format. I didn't buy the Icons, I didn't buy the unleashed, I rarely buy the MS figs(unless they fit), and I won't buy the 3/4s (Except maybe Antman, YellowJacket, Wasp and other tiny related heros that fit with the 6" scale). Heck I just started with DCUC cause they finally rock and are the same scale as ML. Besides, you gotta really walk up and look at a 3/4 display to see what's up. The 6" displays are works of art that you command. Yep. I don't begrudge those that want the little fellers, but bigger is better. Yes, I'm compensating, but my Wife is hot and puts up with my nerdosity so...Nyahh.

GEEK

I'd be surprised at anyone choosing the 3 3/4" figs since they haven't even come out yet.

Lot of people looking forward to switching so there should be no surprise.

Me? Too much invested to change format. I didn't buy the Icons, I didn't buy the unleashed, I rarely buy the MS figs(unless they fit), and I won't buy the 3/4s (Except maybe Antman, YellowJacket, Wasp and other tiny related heros that fit with the 6" scale). Heck I just started with DCUC cause they finally rock and are the same scale as ML. Besides, you gotta really walk up and look at a 3/4 display to see what's up. The 6" displays are works of art that you command. Yep. I don't begrudge those that want the little fellers, but bigger is better. Yes, I'm compensating, but my Wife is hot and puts up with my nerdosity so...Nyahh.

GEEK

There's a difference between being excited about them and making an informed judgment. I mean, they could come out and look crappy. I mean, imagine they come out and the difference between what you've seen and what comes out is akin to the difference between the Guardian proto and the one that you actually got.

Well seeing that the 3.75 ones haven't been seen in stores yet , it's difficult to decide what's the better one ...... but just by looking at most of those pictures , I'd say the 6 inch figures will always be the better of the 2 different sizes ..... it will suck if they stop doing 6 inch figures .

honestly i like both.

i will continue to support the 6 inch line with 2 packs and a few singles here and there (i want to build Ares but dont want to spend a fortune on figures i dont want).

but my heart really lies with 3 3/4 inch because i grew up with GI Joes and star wars.

i cant wait to have Cap and Punisher beating up my dreadnoks! (although i already can do this with superhero showdon... but i wont go there... they will be my skrulls hahaha)

so i vote both? i guess?

(and for the record i also like icons. have punisher and spidey, looking for captain america... maybe even the hot toys iron man. yikes. $$$$...)

like i said in another post:3 3/4 marvel universe will eventually flop in the long run just like how marvel legends flopped recently and im sure it pissed you off. imagine how pissed off the O.G. collectors were when the old marvel line got cancelled and they had to start over.

i'm only hyped about it cause i'm not complete with my marvel legends and my ML's are all loose. this line will give me the chance to collect all of them from wave 1 and keep them MOC. yay-yay.

i bet when these come out, you guys who said you hate this line will probably get a figure or two when they come out with your favorite character(s). look at the superhero squad line (even smaller at 2"), i remember people hating on that, but look how well thats selling and going; a television show and a game.

you ever notice everything with the "legends" name fails? maybe its a curse!

1. icons=failed!

2. superhero showdown=failed!

3. legends 360=never bought those and havent seen anyone with'em in their collection.

4. Fantastic Four Classics - two series, canceled

5. Hulk Classics two series, canceled

6. Spider-Man Classics (two series, canceled to become simply Spider-Man)

7. Spider-Man (19 series, canceled)

8. x-Men Classics (three series, canceled) several new sculpts of both completely original costumes and previously unproduced costumes with repaints of existing figures scattered throughout.)

9. master pieces CANCELLED! they were being sold for 5 bucks in my k-mart!

i'll end here cause i know someone who takes this internet ML talk to seriously is probably crying right now and is about to type something to defend himself and make them feel better.

lyou ever notice everything with the "legends" name fails? maybe its a curse!

1. icons=failed!

2. superhero showdown=failed!

3. legends 360=never bought those and havent seen anyone with'em in their collection.

4. Fantastic Four Classics - two series, canceled

5. Hulk Classics two series, canceled

6. Spider-Man Classics (two series, canceled to become simply Spider-Man)

7. Spider-Man (19 series, canceled)

8. x-Men Classics (three series, canceled) several new sculpts of both completely original costumes and previously unproduced costumes with repaints of existing figures scattered throughout.)

9. master pieces CANCELLED! they were being sold for 5 bucks in my k-mart!

i'll end here cause i know someone who takes this internet ML talk to seriously is probably crying right now and is about to type something to defend himself and make them feel better. so G.F.Y.S.

Hmmmm? That's an interesting take, but only 3 on that list had Legends in the name, so maybe global warming caused them to stop those lines.

Isn't yourself one word?

GEEK

I, like most, am not switching to a 3 3/4 line. I have a feeling that ML will just slowly fade out, and if that is the case, then that is the end of my buying Marvel figures from Hasbro. I've already "invested" enough time and money to a 6" collection, and Hasbro doesn't have the power to sway me and make me start again with a smaller scale figure. I'll still get some MS from Diamond, but other than that I can't think of any other Marvel figures I'll be owning.

I, like most, am not switching to a 3 3/4 line. I have a feeling that ML will just slowly fade out, and if that is the case, then that is the end of my buying Marvel figures from Hasbro. I've already "invested" enough time and money to a 6" collection, and Hasbro doesn't have the power to sway me and make me start again with a smaller scale figure. I'll still get some MS from Diamond, but other than that I can't think of any other Marvel figures I'll be owning.

This is basically how I feel. Tho, I'm not ready to believe ML is dead. I would think that an announcement would be made. I bet we see some by the end of next year. At the very least I think we will get some news next summer at the comic cons or toy fairs.