Packaged pics of the nemisis wave

clonekiller72

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'v always wanted a Nova ML figure, and I love that Yellow Daredevil. I also like the looks of the Red Daredevil and I'd probably pick-up Tigra to fill out my Avengers.

The rest I really don't care too much about. I mean Black Bolt is cool, but kind of pointless with no other Inhumans available. I've never liked the "catman" redesign of Beast, and I don't really want another Punisher. Also, I never read X-Men AOA, so the BAF holds no interest for me either.

It will still be hard not to get the figures you dont want. There will likely be just as many if not more repeats than ever. Forge and WOLVERINE(ugliest of all time), Ronin and ELEKTRA (considerable improvement from the last one) CAPTAIN AMERICA AND NICK FURY (look theres two more repeats) and then with the ff 2packs. Only 2 characters out of 8 that had not been previously made. Atleast we get army builders in the next wave.

It will still be hard not to get the figures you dont want. There will likely be just as many if not more repeats than ever. Forge and WOLVERINE(ugliest of all time), Ronin and ELEKTRA (considerable improvement from the last one) CAPTAIN AMERICA AND NICK FURY (look theres two more repeats) and then with the ff 2packs. Only 2 characters out of 8 that had not been previously made. Atleast we get army builders in the next wave.

True, but like with the last few two packs I was able to pass on things completely. I passed on that Cable and Marvel Girl boxset, since I've got both. Also this past time around I was able to skip over the Cap and Fury pack and the FF two pack since I've got those as well (I did rebuy Elektra, but that was just because it was a huge improvement) I may have bought that ugly wolverine that was packed with Forge, but atleast I didn't have this impending feeling of not completing the BAF. If this coming wave was just packed in two's, I'd only have to buy one, maybe two of them with one or two repeats versus having to buy them all just to complete the BAF. I will miss the BAF once they are gone, but atleast I won't have to buy a whole set, and we'll finally be able to build more armies than just the Hydra one.

True, but like with the last few two packs I was able to pass on things completely. I passed on that Cable and Marvel Girl boxset, since I've got both. Also this past time around I was able to skip over the Cap and Fury pack and the FF two pack since I've got those as well (I did rebuy Elektra, but that was just because it was a huge improvement) I may have bought that ugly wolverine that was packed with Forge, but atleast I didn't have this impending feeling of not completing the BAF. If this coming wave was just packed in two's, I'd only have to buy one, maybe two of them with one or two repeats versus having to buy them all just to complete the BAF. I will miss the BAF once they are gone, but atleast I won't have to buy a whole set, and we'll finally be able to build more armies than just the Hydra one.

I like the bafs, but it's a welcome improvement for them to go. It will save me time and money. This past year alone i've bought 15 figures i didnt want just to get the bafs. and apparently im about to buy 4 more i dont want to get Nemesis.(when they come out). Plus taking the time to go to targets, only for none of them around here to ever get rulk wave was pretty pointless. Maybe they'll offer them online at somepoint and time...

I might actually keep that Punisher. He looks far better than 1st advertised.

Black Bolt could have been a lot better. After a year's delay with the Beast, one would figure that Black Bolt could be tweaked as well, but NOOOOOO. He still has those corny open hands, and his torso seems broad, but maybe that is due to weak looking wings. The Banshee idea was far superior. However, despite all his problems ther are noother versions of him in ML so I will get him.

And Ninjak, you really need to read the AOA series. IT was one of Marvel's best crossover storylines in years!!!

as a huge punisher fan, he is all that really intrests me in this wave.

but why no bicep cuts? at least he has wrist swivels this time, unlike icons.

and yet again, i'll be repainting the skull. i HATE that skull! i'll be giving him a proper bradstreet 4 tooth, just like i did for my icons punisher.

im doing an arm and coat swap with ult.fury