Packaged pics of the nemisis wave

clonekiller72

It will still be hard not to get the figures you dont want. There will likely be just as many if not more repeats than ever. Forge and WOLVERINE(ugliest of all time), Ronin and ELEKTRA (considerable improvement from the last one) CAPTAIN AMERICA AND NICK FURY (look theres two more repeats) and then with the ff 2packs. Only 2 characters out of 8 that had not been previously made. Atleast we get army builders in the next wave.

True, but like with the last few two packs I was able to pass on things completely. I passed on that Cable and Marvel Girl boxset, since I've got both. Also this past time around I was able to skip over the Cap and Fury pack and the FF two pack since I've got those as well (I did rebuy Elektra, but that was just because it was a huge improvement) I may have bought that ugly wolverine that was packed with Forge, but atleast I didn't have this impending feeling of not completing the BAF. If this coming wave was just packed in two's, I'd only have to buy one, maybe two of them with one or two repeats versus having to buy them all just to complete the BAF. I will miss the BAF once they are gone, but atleast I won't have to buy a whole set, and we'll finally be able to build more armies than just the Hydra one.

You don't have to buy anything.If you don't want the figures, don't get them.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost rider movie, x-3, punisher, DD...all of those we could have done without the figs.

Technically, even the really popular ones didn't need them because they already had 3+ figs int he MLs alone. Like IM, Hulk, Wolvie, etc.

every comic movie needs figures. im not saying a whole line, but a fig. what people seem to believe is that movie figs dont sell, when in fact they do.

I.Am.DISGUSTED AT HOW THEY CHANGED BEAST!!! HE WAS PERFECT AND THEY GO AND RUIN HIS WHOLE FIGURE! FOR ME THIS IS NOT A MINOR SET-BACK! The stupid pr**ks at Hasbro show good preview figures (like the 2nd version of what X3 Jean was going to look like) and make the worst versions ever!

The fur is all wrong, the cuffs are, the head is...EVERYTHING IS WRONG

I like the look of the Beast figure. My only criticism is the hip joints.

If they're going to use these horrible hip joints then they can't use double-joint knees. This causes the figure's leg possablity to be cut down to sitting indian style. If they're going to go with these aweful hip joints, then they need to use the balljoint/swivel knees used in Black Bolt and Tigra.

This is the same criticism I had about the Doc Samson figure. Decent figure ruined by the hip joint selection.

Yea but the movies that don't get their own figs probably don't need them.

I would pay good money for a movie version of Elektra. It would probably be the closest i would ever get to her ultimate costume.

Movie Elektra is never coming. Neither is any other movie figure that was from Iron Man back.

I would pay good money for a movie version of Elektra. It would probably be the closest i would ever get to her ultimate costume.

Movie Elektra is never coming. Neither is any other movie figure that was from Iron Man back.

Eh, don't be so sure. I could see an ML wave containing one.

Eh, don't be so sure. I could see an ML wave containing one.

Exactly, a movie only line, i would buy it...

what is the significance of the variant punisher? has he ever looked like that or someone else? ive never seen it at all....

It's inspired by how he appeared in a level of the 2004 Punisher videogame.

Most of the wave looks better than they did at SDC; especially Punisher. It's good to see they ditched the stupid blue shirt they had him in and his face looks much better, but they still kept that retarded skull on his chest that he hasn't worn in like 8 years. Good Lord is it too much to ask for a normal skull?!? I also was really crossing my fingers they'd give him better articulation on his arms, but I see we're stuck with those craptastic Hasbro joints again. Bleh.

Daredevil looks good, but I'm not a fan of those pink gloves/boots. Yellow DD looks incredible though. AXM Beast turned out great, but his articulation is bloody worthless. Tigra doesn't look horrible, but again her articulation is about as useful as a soccer ball filled with concrete. Nova looks bland to me because he has no real paint and he's just cast in coloured plastic which is lame. Black Bolt takes the cake here. He looks every bit as horrible as he did at SDCC.

All in all it looks like a mediocre wave compared to the awesomeness of Ares and Rulk, IMO, but not nearly as bad as they looked at SDCC. Good to see they improved a bit, just wish Hasbro would've really gone all out like they did on Rulk and Ares.

what is the significance of the variant punisher? has he ever looked like that or someone else? ive never seen it at all....

Most of the wave looks better than they did at SDC; especially Punisher. It's good to see they ditched the stupid blue shirt they had him in and his face looks much better, but they still kept that retarded skull on his chest that he hasn't worn in like 8 years. Good Lord is it too much to ask for a normal skull?!?

yeah.....the punisher in green is from the game. the part when youre in the jungle, and have to escape in the crop duster. as far as the skull......doesnt bother me one bit.

345275924.jpg

Most of the wave looks better than they did at SDC; especially Punisher. It's good to see they ditched the stupid blue shirt they had him in and his face looks much better, but they still kept that retarded skull on his chest that he hasn't worn in like 8 years. Good Lord is it too much to ask for a normal skull?!?

yeah.....the punisher in green is from the game. the part when youre in the jungle, and have to escape in the crop duster. as far as the skull......doesnt bother me one bit.

345275924.jpg

The way the the photo is taken uses trickery. The figures are not shoulder to shoulder so it makes them look closer in size when in reality Face Off is much taller. With that said I really like the new DDs and I won't know which version will be my favorite until I have them both in hand. In the end both will have will have a prominent place in my Urban display and I will love both my children equally even though they both have different qualities I like.