Packaged pics of the nemisis wave

clonekiller72

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA, great signature GreenLanternPrime, that is exactily what I thought of when I saw him (that and what the hell is with that cloth arm webbing business?)

My biggest problem with Black Bolt is his articulation. I wish Hasbro would have used the same body as they did for Nova or black suit Spider-Man. I'm not sure what can be done about the wings.

i actually like this beast, or atleast the idea behind it. I just dont understand 1 thing. They have to do remakes of characters because those characters draw in more than collectors to buy the product. These characters being marvel front liners like spiderman, hulk, iron man, wolvie, captain america. Beast? why another beast? why not someone who people have been asking for? oh well. maybe one day eventually, everyone will get every character they want. or atleast maybe our grand children will.

i actually like this beast, or atleast the idea behind it. I just dont understand 1 thing. They have to do remakes of characters because those characters draw in more than collectors to buy the product. These characters being marvel front liners like spiderman, hulk, iron man, wolvie, captain america. Beast? why another beast? why not someone who people have been asking for? oh well. maybe one day eventually, everyone will get every character they want. or atleast maybe our grand children will.

its not like you have a bunch of beast made out there. look...if there's multiple versions of a character, dont be suprised when a fig is made of them.(just saying)

the reason why we got the Ast Beast was because like it has been said several time cause it was to complete trhe Astonishing X-men team.

the reason why we got the Ast Beast was because like it has been said several time cause it was to complete trhe Astonishing X-men team.

if i were an x-men "die hard", i would buy him anyway.

I am so needing these. We have waited a whole year! I am so worried that I will not get these before xmas because we normally see them in Hong Kong first, then we see them in CA and then everywhere. Ares was a little different, but still it took over 2 weeks for them to get to here in GA. And don't get me started on the Two Packs wave 2!!

All you need now is ball of yarn to defeat him.

HA! Nice. Definately not a fan of this Beast, the classic one from wave 3 or 4 is definately the way to go IMHO. I can understand people wanting to complete the Astoninshing team, but the BAF peice that comes with him will probably be coming from eBay or trade, not interested in that figure.

Am I the only one who is excited about the camo-Punisher? For some reason, I can just picture him sneaking up behind people in the jungle and putting a gun underneith someone's chin and pulling the trigger.

pooda - Im going to buy it. I said i liked it, i just didnt understand why they did it.

i never questioned if you liked it, i just said why im not getting it.

All you need now is ball of yarn to defeat him.

HA! Nice. Definately not a fan of this Beast, the classic one from wave 3 or 4 is definately the way to go IMHO. I can understand people wanting to complete the Astoninshing team, but the BAF peice that comes with him will probably be coming from eBay or trade, not interested in that figure.

Am I the only one who is excited about the camo-Punisher? For some reason, I can just picture him sneaking up behind people in the jungle and putting a gun underneith someone's chin and pulling the trigger.

HELL NO! thats all i want! both punishers, and red daredevil.