NEW marvel legends fan poll

xmenstorm1

all the ones that were in the last one and one extra.

but hopefully it won't be all X-men this time.

i agree but i do want to see silver samurai, storm, lilandra, aurora + northstar back with some other from the marvel universe.

or give us some two pack to choose from ? so we dont get one figure if they win we get a two pack instead ?

the only way i will buy 3 3/4 inch figures is if they are in england stores and are a £1 a figure or else im not interested im nnot paying top dollar on the internet for little tiny scratty pieces of tat like that i woud buy a playset even for the 6 inch figures lol :D

anyways....

storm & thunder bird/callisto/black panther two pack

sauron & garok

jubilee & dazzler

I want a new Jean Grey in her Jim Lee costume. She can have multiple heads like Electra; one head with her hair down and one head with her hair in a ponytail like in the old cartoon series. I will continue to ask for her until she finally gets made. She needs to made in this costume to complete my Gold team on the shelf.

i just dont want this gambit and magneto on the list. I would replace them and sunfire with 1.White Tiger (angela del toro), 2.Jubilee, 3. Typhoid Mary!

we need a new magneto, the bulky ironman bodied magneto just doesnt do it. i like gambit, but dont really care if they make it or not ,so.... but we need a new magneto.(so, so bad)

well at least we know they consider the other characters. i mean how many of us wanted a Lilandra (besides you know Xmenstorm1)?

I find that to be the best about Hasbro is the fact that they don't care who it is. No One expected for Union Jack, Spiral (at least not a single pack), Crossbones, Ares and most of the two packs.

well at least we know they consider the other characters. i mean how many of us wanted a Lilandra (besides you know Xmenstorm1)?

I find that to be the best about Hasbro is the fact that they don't care who it is. No One expected for Union Jack, Spiral (at least not a single pack), Crossbones, Ares and most of the two packs.

I second that sentiment... The Shroud anyone?

How about the Power Pack? Or how about the Great Lakes Avengers? My only issue with the lists being done on this poll, is that they are only focused on one side of the Marvel U and that is X-Men. I've said it before and I love the X-Men. I buy there books every month. And I agree, we need another Storm. But I would prefer the uniform from her run on Fantastic Four to the original outfit. And I will agree, Hasbro has done an amazing job of throwing in b and c list heroes for the die hard fans and collectors. But here is my pick for the 8 fan choice figures to choose from. I am basing these figures on relevance in the world of comics today and the fact everyone would want these so picking just one would be painfull.

First Appearance Storm

Winter Soldier

Skrull SpiderWoman

Magneto (cuz we really do need a new one)

Chameleon

Extremis Armor Iron Man

Perez Style Ultron

Modern Thor