NEW marvel legends fan poll

xmenstorm1

I actually don't think we will see any of these anytime soon (as 6 in.). We need to wait out the aweful 2009 year & hopefully the Universe line just completely bombs. I have been trying to get out of collecting (for the most part; if I find a good deal I am such a sucker!) so I can save for other things & this will make it so easy to do that! By the way I would love a Sauron figure but in order for that to happen Hasbro would have to bring back Build-A-Figures b/c there is no way they would make him a regular sized figure!

I guess to answer the question though I would love to see a new Cap with Winter Soldier variant, Tygershark, Drax (they would make him a BAF i'm sure), Darkhawk, Multiple Man, Strong Guy & Wolfsbane. I could keep going but those will do for now. And like I said, we won't see any of these until the next decade is upon us!

Winter Soldier (long hair/red star on shoulder) and Black Widow (classic, longer hair w/bangs), includes:

-extra head w/short-hair for Buck, post cosmic-cube

-removable blue/white shoulder star (to cover red star)

-extra head w/shorter, Epting-esque hair for Black Widow, agent of SHIELD

-full compliment of guns/knives/etc.

Nu-Cap and Red Skull (in business suit), includes:

-extra head as Lukin for Skull

-cosmic cube

-Nu-Cap's shield, pistol, knife

This could also work as:

Winter Soldier with Skull/Lukin

Nu-Cap with Black Widow

Havok (modern) and Polaris

Ultron and Scarlet Witch

Thor (modern) and Valkyrie

I guess this thread went from who should be included in the fan poll to who should be included in 2-packs, to 2-packs wishlist? LOL I don't want to have to choose between any of the ones I just mentioned. They should all be made, post-haste! Heh.