Fan Poll 2007

tarot

Fan Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the Remaining 7 from the Toyfare Poll, who would you want?

• FA Storm
    • Silver Samurai
    • Lilandra
    • Gambit
    • Magneto
    • Aurora
    • Northstar

Yeah i know it has been asked before but with this news that there might Be a second fan poll, I want to know you would pick if it was the remaining ones we had to pick from.

figures.png

Here My top "7":

1. FA Storm---- That figure is just awsome. If i didn't want a new person when i picked Sunfire, i would have pick here.

2. Silver Samarai--- A classic villain and a nice looking figure. Screw the Hasbro Articulation, i just want him.

3. Lilandra--- If they bring out Vulcan or Gladiator soon then this figure is a must for me. Not only that but she is a very important Character to the X-men and was Married to Charles Xavier (Im right ain't i?). Don't mind the FFML Invisible Woman so much as it seem to be the better female sculpt

4. Northstar + Aurora--- Hasbro knows that this should be brought out in a 2-pack and as they say it not a matter of if but of when.

5. Magneto and Gambit-- don't care bout.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two packs i call two packs to the stands!!!

i votes storm on every computer in college lol and she still didnt win lol but i love it it stands out so much wich tell me its god dam good its classic and yet modern and i think it would sell really well and would hands down replace the series 8 sculpt with it ????

1st. storm we just need this figure with with the classic yellow trim or with a varient white trim ie modern version and possibly a material cape?

2nd. lilandra agree ^^^^ shiar empire coool, love the look of this figure not sure on the yet again ree use of emma's cape but she gets my second vote.

3rd. i would like to say silver samurai or magneto im neck and neck in third place with these two both look cool but i know we have loads of magnetos but i do like the look of this one but also would love to see another xmen villain so i vote silver samurai.

but two packs could solve all our problem i would even be happy with exclusives lol

1.Northstar and Aurora! We need new alpha flight figs!

2. Storm. I usually dont like repeats but this figure is ten times better than toybiz'

3. SS. Just an awesome character who deserves a ML

4. Lilandra. She'd be at the top if she were more sculpted instead of painted in the midsection.

5. I need a new magneto like a hole in the head. Especially if it is going to be like the Icons. Ugh

6. This gambit sucks. I didnt get into xmen until a couple of years ago, but i dont recall him being in the blue and yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Silver Samurai. They all look good, but we need something new and only one figure in the poll jumps out at you as a must have and that is Silver Samurai. The Magneto looks great, and FA Storm is all types of awesome, but a villain like Silver Samurai is easily the fan favorite here. I would take a Deathbird before the Alpha twins, so SS gets it done for me.

I still don't understand how AOA Sunfire won that original poll. I still get bummed out thinking that I could have a Silver Samurai figure right now!!! I really hope they eventually release him, he's always been one of my favorite classic villains.

BTW, how come if you take longer than 5 seconds to post a reply you have log in again and start all over????? Does anyone else have this problem?

I still don't understand how AOA Sunfire won that original poll. I still get bummed out thinking that I could have a Silver Samurai figure right now!!! I really hope they eventually release him, he's always been one of my favorite classic villains.

BTW, how come if you take longer than 5 seconds to post a reply you have log in again and start all over????? Does anyone else have this problem?

i dont have that problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta go with samurai he was always an interesting character to me and he would def fit in pretty good with my setup. Granted I like some of the other characters better but the storm been done over and over,Gambit Magneto ive already got the toybiz version and especially the Gambit their just to good to bother doin over. Lilandra, Northstar and Aurora I would prolly get just to have but their stories just didnt intrest me as much as others for me to really get into them.