Fan Poll 2007

tarot

Fan Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the Remaining 7 from the Toyfare Poll, who would you want?

• FA Storm
    • Silver Samurai
    • Lilandra
    • Gambit
    • Magneto
    • Aurora
    • Northstar

FA Storm all the way; SHE'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME! Silver Saumrai look like bloody sh!t!!!!!!!

Gambit's head is too cartoony, Auora is the new 2-pack invis-woman, with diff paint,Northstar is cool, but not a need, unless comes with Auora, Magneto's good, not one i particular want, and Lilandra is, well, a mix up of all other figures, apart from the head.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this made the front page> Cool!!!!!

Thanks Boss Man JayC.

maybee making this line into a wave or two packs is the suprise we will all be excited about that they mentioned in the Q&A??? i hope so i want all of these. add jubilee and sauron too would be cool.

i agree tarot front page but i have to take half the credit it was my idea :D.

i hope you both know that this was a topic waaaaay before either of you decided to "bring it back".

I voted for Lilandra, she is the only one of that group they have not made.

Storm can be found in the Giant Size box set a few years back with pretty good articulation. Magneto and Gambit have been done. Aurora and Northstar were made in the Alpha Flight 2 packs yrs ago.

I had a hard time between Lilandra and Silver Samurai. The Samurai is really cool, but since he was made, granted not the best figure, I want to see a new character in my X-Men line up.

i wish they had made it where you had to sign in to vote and you couldnt vote more than once. Dont get me wrong i like the sunfire, but i dont think he had more different people voting for him. i think he had a few people voting for him over and over again. maybe next time they'll get it right. or just release them all.

Yeah, that probably was it, as a character from the bunch, Sunfire couldn't win.

I couldn't believe that crappy Sunfire figure won. I didn't even buy it. Maybe if it had been his classic look. I used to love his old red and white costume and funky mask.

obviously you don't know the figure becuase you can't tell how awsome it is. one of the best figure hasbro brought out.

but if it only cuase you don't like the costume, it what he is "wearing" now.

Yeah, that probably was it, as a character from the bunch, Sunfire couldn't win.

I couldn't believe that crappy Sunfire figure won. I didn't even buy it. Maybe if it had been his classic look. I used to love his old red and white costume and funky mask.

obviously you don't know the figure becuase you can't tell how awsome it is. one of the best figure hasbro brought out.

I too would have prefered the classic look and then maybe a 2nd fig with new look, but the acctualy fig looks realy cool. i dont have one cause i could never find/get one (accept off ebay) but over all he looks realy good, very movable and the body designs looks very cool.

I too would have prefered the classic look and then maybe a 2nd fig with new look, but the acctualy fig looks realy cool. i dont have one cause i could never find/get one (accept off ebay) but over all he looks realy good, very movable and the body designs looks very cool.

its cool because its the 1st ML sunfire.... thats it. i also think fan polls are rigged