Best Build-a-Figure ever?

VenomFan

Who is the best build-a-figure ever in Marvel Legends?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Best Toybiz build-a-figure?

• Galactus
    • Sentinel
    • Apocalypse
    • Onslaught
    • Mojo
    • M.O.D.O.K.
    • Giant Man (Wal-Mart exclusive)
  2. 2. Best Hasbro build-a-figure?

• Annihilus
    • Blob
    • Ronan The Accuser
    • Brood Queen
    • Fin Fang Foom
    • Red Hulk (Target exclusive)

Glad to see no one here is insane and voted for Onslaught. I question the mental state of Brood voters too.

now now . even though it was a bad choice over so many others it was still a nice figure.

Heh, heh. Don't get me wrong Tarot, I personally don't hate the Onslaught character nor figure. I, just like many others I've heard, don't like the choice of the 'crab' version of the character as opposed to the more appealing humanoid version... which was originally suppose to be the height of Galactus, Sentinel and Apocalypse until gas jumped to over $3.00 a gallon here in the US. Which seems rather romantic compared to $4.00 plus this past year. Unless of course you were referring to my Brood coment, in which case disregard;)

I voted Sentinel & Annihilus.

The Sentinel is the best, period. Chock full of detail and is the largest BAF made, and has great balance.

The Greatest (most ambitious) is Galactus, but he has stability problems. So it took the size and detail of the Sentinel to win out in my book.

As for Hasbro: Loved the Blob, liked Ronan, and was actually impressed with the Brood, but have no want for the Red Hulk, and I have not yet finished Fin Fang Foom, and may not want to finish Ares. That only leaves Annihilus. And since Annihilus was supposed to be a Toy Biz project first, it has all the standard POM's except for the wrist articulation. Highly detailed, great textured, and we were not milked to buy 8 figures to buy something only 7-inches tall.

And if anyone wants to pick the Sandman, that is the most beautifully detailed STATUE since Bowen's Design!!!!

i dont have all of the baf's but heres them in order of wich i like most..

i have the fin fang foom baf on the way he looks cool im hoping he is worth the money

most

fin fang foom (when it comes)

sentinel

blob

apocalypse

galactus

brood queen

onslaught

annihulus?

mojo

pitt ?:P

modok