Alternate Costumes of A-Listers

MacDeeez

Ok, so we all agree we have enough Spider-Man and Wolverine figures, right? But we also know that these are sellers for non-collectors as well.

Which alternate reality/costume changes need to be made for Marvel's A-List characters??? (Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America & Iron Man)

Spider-Man: Cosmic, Six-Arm, Spider-Ham, Negative Zone, Earth X, Fantastic Four Costume, Spider-Monkey.

Wolverine: World War II, Old Man Logan, Patch, Samurai, Feral, X-Force

Hulk: Earth X

Captain America: Modern, Earth X, House of M, Armored, Nomad, Monkey Version.

Iron Man: Extremis, Deep Sea, Hulk Buster II, 2020

I would love to see a "Newer Fantastic Four" Box Set with Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine & Iron Man from the What If? comic that is coming out in a few weeks.

post-13598-1227987886_thumb.jpg

There are so many different Iron Man armors they could do it's not funny. Just look at the old toy biz line from the cartoon. And, personally I would buy all of them, so long as they've been in a comic. As for others...

I could totally go for some civilian characters. Tony Stark, Peter Parker, a decent Logan. Or a regular Wolverine with bone claws. I still can't believe this hasn't been a variant yet.

have any of you been reading the Old Man Logan story arc in Wolverine now? It's fantastic and I would love to get that version of Wolverine.

As far as Iron Man, yes I do buy all of his armors and would buy any that are produced.

For my display shelfs, I had to give Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Hulk their own shelves because I have so many different versions of them. I would rather get new characters, but I am realistic and would still buy other versions of these top tier guys.

I almost forgot..........

Iron Man (Tony Stark) in a Tux/Business Suit and Stark in his SHIELD Uniform.

I'm kinda surprised the IM series doesn't have a Stark and Rhodes in normal clothes.

How about The Captain (Steve Rogers in the Red, White, and Black costume)? Hopefully we get some 6" scale Captain America movie figs.

Ok, Here we go...

Spiderman -- Fantastic Four (alt head has a paperbag on it. sculpt has kick me sign attached), Six armed spidey, Man Spider, Spider Carnage, Peter Parker Civilian outfit, Scalret Spider (hoodie version), The Spider (from Exiles Weapon X team)

Wolverine -- True X-force version, Fang costume, Patch, T-shirt and Jeans, Here Comes Tomorrow Wolverine, Albert with Elsie Dee packin, Wolverine as Death, Bone claw Wolverine, Wolverine the End, Young Logan (Nightshirt edition), Current Astonishing X-men Costume

Hulk -- Joe Fixit, The Professor, Devil Hulk

Iron Man -- Sentient Armor (yellow variant with Ultron Head), Heroes Return Iron Man, Space Armor (From Galactic Storm), Extremis Armor, Iron Patriot, Tony Stark (Business suit), Tony Stark (shield uniform)

Captain America -- U.S.Agent, The Captain, Wolf-Cap, Modern, Winter Soldier, Bobmer Jacket civilian Steve

Ok, Here we go...

Spiderman -- Fantastic Four (alt head has a paperbag on it. sculpt has kick me sign attached), Six armed spidey, Man Spider, Spider Carnage, Peter Parker Civilian outfit, Scalret Spider (hoodie version), The Spider (from Exiles Weapon X team)

Wolverine -- True X-force version, Fang costume, Patch, T-shirt and Jeans, Here Comes Tomorrow Wolverine, Albert with Elsie Dee packin, Wolverine as Death, Bone claw Wolverine, Wolverine the End, Young Logan (Nightshirt edition), Current Astonishing X-men Costume

Iron Man -- Sentient Armor (yellow variant with Ultron Head), Heroes Return Iron Man, Space Armor (From Galactic Storm), Extremis Armor, Iron Patriot, Tony Stark (Business suit), Tony Stark (shield uniform)

Captain America -- U.S.Agent, The Captain, Wolf-Cap, Modern, Winter Soldier, Bobmer Jacket civilian Steve

I would actually buy many of these if they were in the 6" format. These are the type of figure re-makes that make alot of sense, and keep major retailers happy by keeping A-listers available. Put 2 re-made a-listers with 4 new ML's and I think that everyone could be happy. Just as long as they keep scuba spidey and Baseball Logan out of the line.

Ok, Here we go...

I would actually buy many of these if they were in the 6" format. These are the type of figure re-makes that make alot of sense, and keep major retailers happy by keeping A-listers available. Put 2 re-made a-listers with 4 new ML's and I think that everyone could be happy. Just as long as they keep scuba spidey and Baseball Logan out of the line.

I kind of like Scuba Spidey...