whats your best change to a marvel legends ?

xmenstorm1

im meaning minor changes to your marvel legends ie slight custom or a change of sorts ?

emma frost- painted her lips a deep red to make her look like she has more colour to her face and i always put her cloak on under her arms not over them this gives her lots more atriclualtion and she is less restricted plus still looks quite cool.

mohawk storm- i removed the cape it made her head look too small so i replaced it with a little black jaket from a barbie or a doll figure and put it on her as a punk jacket she looks awsum.

mr sinister- his cape looks goofy in the comic the back is raised not flat so i took the top two tassel cape parts and turned them around litting them up then reattatched them this lifts his cape up and allows the tassel like cape to raise up then drop down looking more like the comic book. i know its not explained well but if you get me its a good change to make.

x3 jean varient - i havent got this figures but if i did have it i would colour her eyes black like the film the vains look cool but you really need the black eyes to make it looks better.

soo when any of you guys get a figure do you make slight changes to them to make them look better ??? if so lets hear them

I usually just swap clothes.

I took Legendary Rider Logan's jacket off. He looks better in a wifebeater.

I gave Movie Punisher's trenchcoat to Comic Punisher.

I think I took X3 Movie Beast's jacket off and gave it to Ultimate Wolverine. But let's face it, both of those figures suck ass and they are in a bin full of unwanted figures.

Okay here are a few I've done.

I wanted my RULK Black Costume Spidey to have a fist so I swapped out the right hands of a Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) figure and then painted it accordingly.

3079474416_f8f088d0d3_o.jpg

I made a Matt Murdock figure by taking the head of a FO Unmasked Daredevil and putting it on a Professor X body. I made the cane from a Q-tip and some packaging wire.

3078640685_2bc59a0a85_o.jpg

To create this classic version of Black Panther I ditched his cape, trimmed his claws and painted his boots, gloves and belt dark gray.

3079474622_08058e7fd1_o.jpg

For this de-powered Absorbing Man I simply painted his green Hulk arm flesh color.

3044537524_eb6f8d92e0_o.jpg

For a two-fisted supereposeable Spider-Man I started with a Fearsome Foes Spidey and switched out his hands with a secret identity Spider-Man.

3078640787_d3d6e3450f_o.jpg

I usually just swap clothes.

I took Legendary Rider Logan's jacket off. He looks better in a wifebeater.

I gave Movie Punisher's trenchcoat to Comic Punisher.

I think I took X3 Movie Beast's jacket off and gave it to Ultimate Wolverine. But let's face it, both of those figures suck ass and they are in a bin full of unwanted figures.

Why do you think x3 Beast sucks?

I don't customize because i'm realy rubbish at it, but if i did, i would:

Rachel Grey: take of her head, hands & legs, put them on a better body, paint black with the phoenix symbol on her eye. In my comic, she don't wear ehr clothes when powered up like that...they just dissapear.

Emma Frost: Put Elektra's wind-swept type head on her, but hair painted yellow and lips blue.

X-Men 3 Jean: Put the first X-Men's film Jean Grey figure's head on her, with X3 Jean's hair.

Angel (first x-men costume): simple repaint with a head swap and Cyclop's boots.

I like this topic. Here are a few more "improvements" I've done to my Legends figs.

Since the Human Torch doesn't just walk around on fire all the time, I wanted a plain old Johnny Storm figure. The easiest solution, take a FF Box Set Mr. Fantastic body and replace his head with a FF Box Set Human Torch/Johnny Storm head. Then paint Johnny's eyes and teeth to look normal, and there you have it.

3080056225_e2f05e47a8_o.jpg

To make a "standard" old Logan from "Days of Future Past" look more like a modern day younger Logan, just paint the gray out of his hair. (Better than "Just For Men").

3079474854_75a85a951b_o.jpg

Finally I made this basic "henchman" figure from a Batman: Dark Knight Gotham City Thug body, and a Ronan/Electra two-pack Clint Barton Head. He makes a great criminal, plain clothes cop, or Joe citizen.

3078640967_ed356b7035_o.jpg

I recently changed my Rogue's head with a painted Planet of the Ape's figure.

IMG_4499.jpg

One of my favorite alterations was cutting off Nick Fury's hands and replacing them with Face Off Punisher's hands.

IMG_3914.jpg

I made this Punisher from Jigsaw, Ultimate Fury, a TNA wrestler and a Judge Dredd head (with sculpted hair and painted 5 o'clock shadow)

IMG_4348.jpg

Lastly, my favorite custom to date was made out of simply replacing Prof. X's head, hands, feet and a hole drilled in the "hey-ho". It speaks for itself.

KW3.jpg

ML Phoenix- I removed the duck feet and replaced them with X-men Classics Storm's heels. Then I spraypainted the boots and gloves with bright gold paint. I had to use acrylic gold paint for the sash.

She looks much better.

ML Dark Phoenix- I replaced her duck feet with Storm's heels and repainted the boots and gloves in a brighter gold.

ML 8 Storm. I repainted the trim on Storm's costume in bright gold and painted the X-symbol red with a black X instead of the red X she comes with.

Astonishing Cyclops- painted the trim bright gold and put the jacket that came with 90's Toybiz Cyclops vs Dark Phoenix 2 pack on him-he looks great!!!

X-men Classics Stealth Beast- I painted the costume black with gold trim to give him an Ultimate X-men look.

X-men Classics Angel-painted him red and black with gold trim like the costume he wore when he was dating husk.

Here are a couple of more minor changes I've made to my Legends to make them the way I want.

This one is really simple. Wolverine with sheathed claws. All you need is an "extra" Wolverine figure and pair of nail clippers... and... you can figure out the rest.

unpopped

3093356658_f7ae7e5461_o.jpg

popped

3093356470_63816c36f4_o.jpg

This other one is pretty simple as well. I really wanted a gold variant 1st appearance Iron Man, but like many, I couldn't find one on the store pegs. My solution, get another regular (gray) 1st Appearance Iron Man figure and some nice gold acrylic paint and go to town.

3092516025_d6c141bdec_o.jpg

Here are a couple of more minor changes I've made to my Legends to make them the way I want.

This one is really simple. Wolverine with sheathed claws. All you need is an "extra" Wolverine figure and pair of nail clippers... and... you can figure out the rest.

unpopped

3093356658_f7ae7e5461_o.jpg

popped

3093356470_63816c36f4_o.jpg

im going to do the same thing with my wolverine i need to go to target again some time soon