is it true ?

xmenstorm1

my friend uses another toy forum i didnt ask which but he said their was a q&a and it got removed due to violation due to information being exchanged regarding 2009 summer-winter two packs wondering if its true? figures mentioned were

(one articulated winter soldier, one articulated jubilee, one articulated dormammu, one articulated storm, one articulated enchantress, one articulated us agent, one articulated jean grey)

the topic only lasted less than 24 hours then was removed, he copy and pasted the list but the other 3 figures named only came up as numbers or codes ?

any one got any idea ?

hhahaha jesus ur so gullible.

:(

anyway

one articulated winter soldier--- this actually could happen i mean i has thinking of it and it seems like the fan favourite.

one articulated jubilee---- less likely

one articulated dormammu--- oh really unlikely (and i do want this)

one articulated storm--- more likely then people think.

one articulated enchantress---- with the Thor VS hulk Movie next year mybae

one articulated us agent---- This is extremely like as it is the most easliest redeco that they have on the list

one articulated jean grey---- I hope this is true just to shut people up.

note that this is only my opinon and i do want most of them.

i though it was *BULL* when i first read it but i do remeber us reading about a fin fang foom and two packs and i was like ye never happen and yet it was an i though i would let you guys know becaue if they came out i would be a bit peaved if i read about them months befour ?

would be cool im not sure who dormamu is, need to research? i just wish i knew what the other three figures were ?

I love these posts, gets me thinking about what could come. I'd love a Jim Lee Jubilee and Jean Grey, come to think of it, I'd love all of those. Something seems to be missing though from Hasbro's usually lineup (namely Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman, or some member of FF) Ofcoarse, this is all assuming that ML is still around...

who dormamu is, need to research?

Dormamu is Dr Stranges greatest who (over Baron Mordo). he is seemilar to Ghost Rider in that he has a flame him but he dress like Dr Strange

lol :P thanks tarot so im looking for ghost rider in dr strange clothes ??? thanks lol

i would like to see a dr strange and this dormamu two pack i wasnt a fan of dr stranges cape ?

its obv that winter soldier and us agent will go together but what about the others ???

Dormamu is Dr Stranges greatest who (over Baron Mordo). he is seemilar to Ghost Rider in that he has a flame him but he dress like Dr Strange

lol :P thanks tarot so im looking for ghost rider in dr strange clothes ??? thanks lol

i would like to see a dr strange and this dormamu two pack i wasnt a fan of dr stranges cape ?

its obv that winter soldier and us agent will go together but what about the others ???

well if it is true then it might be more like

Us Agent and Winter Soldier

Enchantress and Dormamu (since they are both god like being and villians)

Jubliee and Jean grey

storm seems to be the odd one out. altought they might just make her a variant of Jean Grey? unlikely i know but still.

Jubliee and Jean grey

storm seems to be the odd one out. altought they might just make her a variant of Jean Grey? unlikely i know but still.

i think the three missing were dazzler and either garok and sauron or gladiator and lilandra.

so you would have

us agent and winter soldier

storm and jean

jubilee and dazzler

enchantress and dormammu

and ????? and ???????

Jubliee and Jean grey

i think the three missing were dazzler and either garok and sauron or gladiator and lilandra.

so you would have

us agent and winter soldier

storm and jean

jubilee and dazzler

enchantress and dormammu

and ????? and ???????

Lilandra and Gladiator would rule it!

i highly doubt it is true. but even if it is, hasbro screws things up a little in the process 99% of the time. If the list was ever even being considered it will more than likely be edited somehow to include different characters. This seems like someones want list. Be it a very good one full of figures i would love to have, i doubt this will happen.