C'mon Hasbro, let's get an Annihilation Wave going here

skeezix

I read Annihilation last year and am only getting around to starting Conquest right now. I know Annihilation people are kind of out and spread around; Nova, Annihilus, Ronan, etc. But Starlord's team from Conquest would be perfect for a wave. Throw in Phyla or whoever else with Groot as the BAF. Rocket Raccoon would have to come with heavy artillery, of course.

Who else is in favor? Groot BAF or bust!

You're preaching to the choir right now. But all we got is Nova its a start.

Yea, but it's the classic B-Lister Nova...not the new and improved kick-ass A-Lister Nova. LoL. I'm hoping to pick him up so I can do a modern custom. I'm also working on a Rocket Racoon and Starlord custom right now. I want to do all the Guardians eventually.

I'm all for it. We have Annihilus, Ronan, Adam Warlock and a Nova coming soon. But I would love a few more Avengers like Moondragon and Mantis. As well as classic Jim Starlin characters like Gamora and Drax. I know he wasn't in either series, but I'd love Gamora to come with a Pip the Troll. Terrax, Blaastar, and Quasar would be great. And since I see this name come up alot, I don't think some people realize there is a great Marvel Select Thanos that came out a few years ago that is much better than anything Hasbro would give us. You can get him easily on eBay.

doubt Annihilation would get a wave by itself but maybe a character or 2 might make it

You never know! They did a whole FF wave with Ronan as the BAF. It worked, i never say any of those figs on the shelves. The stockers told me they couldn't keep them up!

Same here I never saw them in stores I had to get the whole thing online.

I'm all for it. We have Annihilus, Ronan, Adam Warlock and a Nova coming soon. But I would love a few more Avengers like Moondragon and Mantis. As well as classic Jim Starlin characters like Gamora and Drax. I know he wasn't in either series, but I'd love Gamora to come with a Pip the Troll. Terrax, Blaastar, and Quasar would be great. And since I see this name come up alot, I don't think some people realize there is a great Marvel Select Thanos that came out a few years ago that is much better than anything Hasbro would give us. You can get him easily on eBay.

Yeah I have no Idea why so many people want a Thanos BAF. The Marvel Select one is big but Thanos is big anyway what does it matter? I guess a lot of people absolutely must have him in six inch scale.