What's your favorite NON-Legend figure or figures?

Ninjak

What is your favorite action figure that is NOT a Marvel Legend figure?

I'd like to know about stuff that is a little off-beat or rare (if possible). You don't have to show pics, but it would nice. Especially if it is something unusual or hard to find.

Here are two of my favorite non-Legend figures.

The first is this Alex Ross designed First Appearance Batman that came with the "Batman Masterpiece Edition box set". The set included this figure along with a reprint of Batman #1, and a hardcover book called "Batman: The Golden Age". The figure is about 9" tall with a real cloth costume, and is very poseable. One of the things that really makes this figure so cool is his cape. It has wires in it so that it can be "posed". Another thing I like is "old school" bat-a-rang, that tucks into a slot on his utility belt. This figure also looks totally awesome, and is very accurate to Bat's first appearance. He even has little purple gloves instead of the long scalloped ones.

3085938274_6e0f3dc59d_o.jpg

One of my other favorites is this Miracle Action Bruce Lee figure from Medicom. He stands 7" tall, and also has a real cloth outfit. This figure is an import from Asia and is based on Bruce from "Enter The Dragon", (one of my all-time favorite movies BTW). He is extremely poseable and is a spot-on likeness of the "Little Dragon" himself. I love this figure because he looks like he is ready to open up a can of whup ass and spoon feed it to whoever wants some.

3085937548_5035f681f1_o.jpg

Well there you have my picks. Now, show me (or tell me) what YOU got.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have to say my top non Marvel Legends in my collection:

Spawn Series 25 Redeemer

Transformers Classics Jetfire

Transformers Universe Sideswipe

God of War II armored Kratos

Transformers movie leader Brawl

Spawn Disciple

McFarlane Sportspicks Reggie White

@ Catalyst and Pooda:

What is your favorite action figure that is NOT a Marvel Legend, Marvel Select, DC Direct or DC Universe? (I included these because they are all very similar).

What is your favorite action figure that is NOT a Marvel Legend, Marvel Select, DC Direct or DC Universe? (I included these because they are all very similar).

I want to see stuff that is a little off-beat or rare. You don't have to show pics, but it would nice. Especially if it is something unusual or hard to find.

Here are two of my favorite non-Legend style figures.

The first is this Alex Ross designed First Appearance Batman that came with the "Batman Masterpiece Edition box set". The set included this figure along with a reprint of Batman #1, and a hardcover book called "Batman: The Golden Age". The figure is about 9" tall with a real cloth costume, and is very poseable. One of the things that really makes this figure so cool is his cape. It has wires in it so that it can be "posed". Another thing I like is "old school" bat-a-rang, that tucks into a slot on his utility belt. This figure also looks totally awesome, and is very accurate to Bat's first appearance. He even has little purple gloves instead of the long scalloped ones.

3085938274_6e0f3dc59d_o.jpg

One of my other favorites is this Miracle Action Bruce Lee figure from Medicom. He stands 7" tall, and also has a real cloth outfit. This figure is an import from Asia and is based on Bruce from "Enter The Dragon", (one of my all-time favorite movies BTW). He is extremely poseable and is a spot-on likeness of the "Little Dragon" himself. I love this figure because he looks like he is ready to open up a can of whup ass and spoon feed it to whoever wants some.

3085937548_5035f681f1_o.jpg

I know you said MS, etc, doesn't count. But outside of that,all of my old toys are in storage, so my MS Hulk is all I have besides my legends.

I want to see stuff that is a little off-beat or rare. You don't have to show pics, but it would nice. Especially if it is something unusual or hard to find.

Here are two of my favorite non-Legend style figures.

I know you said MS, etc, doesn't count. But outside of that,all of my old toys are in storage, so my MS Hulk is all I have besides my legends.

I guess that was kind of limiting. I should have just asked "What are your favorite non-Marvel Legend figures?", and left it at that. It's just that when I started thinking about it myself, all my other favorites were Marvel Select or DCU 6" figures, so I figured everyone else's probably were too. Thus, this topic would most likely have just become a list of MS and DCU figures, and I originally was trying to see if anyone had anything cool or unusual in their collection that we might not know existed. But it really doesn't matter.

I went ahead and took out the (MS, DCU) restriction. So let's go nuts and let's talk about our favorite NON-Legends figures, whatever they may be!

GI Joe is the best toyline going today(better than ML)

I dunno if they are better than ML, but the ones coming out today are really fn cool. There's a new black stormshadow that just looks all kinds of awesome. A pilot Scarlet. The figs are just way cooler now.

They are better than Hasbro ML not Toybiz ML.

I dunno that they are better than Hasbro ML. The RULK, Hulk Legends, and Ares lines are light years better than the previous Hasbro ML lines.

GI Joe is the best toyline going today(better than ML)

I dunno if they are better than ML, but the ones coming out today are really fn cool. There's a new black stormshadow that just looks all kinds of awesome. A pilot Scarlet. The figs are just way cooler now.

They are better than Hasbro ML not Toybiz ML.

thats because they used toy biz's designs

I dunno that they are better than Hasbro ML. The RULK, Hulk Legends, and Ares lines are light years better than the previous Hasbro ML lines.

It's not really branching out that much but the Marvel Select oliver coipel Thor is an amazing figure. Outstanding sculpting, detail, and accuracy. The articulation is also great too for such a beautiful figure. He is out and displayed ( I keep my MLs and others displayed on shelves in my walk-in closet), I am not a huge fan of Thor, though I am beginning to become one.