What's your favorite NON-Legend figure or figures?

Ninjak

the DC Direct JLA Classified figs are nice

DC Direct Identity Crisis Deadshot & Hawkman are cool as well

Throw in Jazwares Sagat from Street Fighters & Noob from Mortal Kombat and you have some figs that aren't Marvel Legends

The Sigma Six SKy Bat & Ninja Bat look like how Ultron should have!!

LCBH ROCKED!!!! Too bad that line died an early death.

and also, the MS She-Hulk & Thanos are outstanding!!!

and I just picked up Deathstroke from DCUC. Hasbro has got some competition right there!!!!

BTW: Iron Spiderman, that Wink is awesome. Need to find me one.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the DC Direct JLA Classified figs are nice

DC Direct Identity Crisis Deadshot & Hawkman are cool as well

Throw in Jazwares Sagat from Street Fighters & Noob from Mortal Kombat and you have some figs that aren't Marvel Legends

The Sigma Six SKy Bat & Ninja Bat look like how Ultron should have!!

LCBH ROCKED!!!! Too bad that line died an early death.

and also, the MS She-Hulk & Thanos are outstanding!!!

and I just picked up Deathstroke from DCUC. Hasbro has got some competition right there!!!!

BTW: Iron Spiderman, that Wink is awesome. Need to find me one.

no you dont.

Marvel legends is my main collection but I also have a couple other collections.

Halo couple joyride and almost all the Mcfarlane

Neca resident evil

Player select really into the detail of my new Gears of war figures

Sota Street fighter real close to Marvel legends great figures

And im real big into ufc so i know Jakks is gonna be having those soon so theres another one im gonna get into. Prolly at the worst time though signing for a house Friday and my wifes 3 months pregnant so not much money for figures.

for me i am addicted to star wars clone and jedi figures as well as imperials,rebels,mandos,and the titanium ships.i hate the clone war cartoon but plokoon does look cool as do some of the sep droids.i love the neca player select figs lara croft is so sexy and kratos was awesome.the resident evil figures from neca and palisades share a shelf. as well as helboy,v,300,beetlejuice,movie master batman figures,and some spawn,lord of the rings,harry potter,indy ,borg,battlestar,farscape,van helsing,stitch,terminator (i hope they make figures from the series i need a summer glau figure),riddick,

Prolly at the worst time though signing for a house Friday and my wifes 3 months pregnant so not much money for figures.

Plan on giving the kid up for adoption once he pops out of the oven. Then you'll have plenty of money for figures. Figures are more important than kids anyway.

Yeh i dont know if the ol ladies up for that one. Besides im not the brightest guy around smoked alot of pot in highschool so my kid might not be pick of the litter upstairs to get much money anyways. Just kidding prolly not good to say that hopefully theyll take after their mom in the brains part. I just work extra hours to have alittle figure money anyways.

• 1 month later...