Our Marvel Legends-less Christmas

JohnnyRebelV2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were supposed to be released in November, or so we thought. And nemesis is supposed to be released lets see 7 days ago. Normally, since hasbro took over, our wal mart gets them the very 1st day of whatever month they are supposed to be released in. But none so far. However, I did get skrull Elektra, and Ronin two pack from them yesterday. I highly doubt we'll be seeing the newer ones this year, but that remains to be seen. I agree, we should atleast wait until dec. is over before we start a mini riot.

Oh, I was thinking of the Marvel U figs (for March).

Nemesis and the other 2 packs probably got pushed back because of Rulk and Ares getting pushed back (at least in full production).

Im actually glad. I can stand to save a little money this month. But, seeing as its late December and I haven't seen any of these on ebay yet, we probably won't be seeing them till Feb at the earliest.

the nemesis wave was suppose to be on the shelf, nearly a year ago. i am not realy interested in this wave because hasbro took over a year to bring them out and yet they havent changed one bit. they still have those ugly hasbro articulations. only daredevil for me and i still wanna see him next to electra first because i dont wanna be surprised as with the tiny little vision i got.

The 2 packs were due out in November and the Nemesis wave this month. I don't think it was Dec. 1st specifically though. My Wal-Mart JUST got the ARES and I cleaned out most of them, almost a full set, with some doubles left over, so hopefully I made room for the newest wave. I don't expect my Wal-Mart to get it until January if at all.

I can wait for Black Bolt a little longer not a real big deal to me. I'm just glad the Marvel Select Red Hulk and regular Hulk where able to come out before Christmas I'm pretty happy about that. The Nemesis wave is almost a year late according to when they were going to first release it. What is another couple of weeks? Hasbro is never right on time with their stuff, except with the Foom wave which I bought a whole month before it was supposed to come out.

Too much stuff comes out too fast, people whine.

Not enough stuff comes out fast enough, people whine.

Theory: No matter what Hasbro does, people will whine.

Those of you that are poor like Kenny whine when too much stuff comes out.

People like me with money to burn whine when the pieces of trash at Hasbro release stuff too little too late.

People like me with money to burn whine when the pieces of trash at Hasbro release stuff too little too late.

Well, Johnny...since you have so much money to burn, why don't you just peddle your little behind down to the store, buy up all that old stock clogging the shelves, and donate it all to Toys for Tots?

Then there'll be lots of space for them to put new stuff out, and you won't be such a smug, rich little piece of poo.

Merry Christmas!

I don't really mind either way, I'm just now getting the Ares Wave. Plus, because a Wal-Mart near by had so many of the Ares Wave figures, I was able to get both Kang and Guardian for $7.44 each! If only they had Crossbones & Vision and I'd be done.

So the Ares wave is going on clearance now?

That actually a good thing. that means that they are trying to clear out the Ares wave and have the Nemesis wave in by the After Christmas sale (hopefully)

sure the Wave 4 of the Spider-man classics is being held back until Febuary. Why not the legends? It'll will insure we actually get something in 2009

I don't really mind either way, I'm just now getting the Ares Wave. Plus, because a Wal-Mart near by had so many of the Ares Wave figures, I was able to get both Kang and Guardian for $7.44 each! If only they had Crossbones & Vision and I'd be done.

So the Ares wave is going on clearance now?

That actually a good thing. that means that they are trying to clear out the Ares wave and have the Nemesis wave in by the After Christmas sale (hopefully)

sure the Wave 4 of the Spider-man classics is being held back until Febuary. Why not the legends? It'll will insure we actually get something in 2009

Ah yes... Sign of good things to come.

With lack of ML, its good to catch my breathe between waves. I just finished Ares and Rulk, so I don't mind having a little ML downtime. Also, like most of you, I don't have the cash for them now anyway. Most of the money that would have gone to them ended up going to DCUC and MOTUC figures. I'm cool with it.

gotta love dcuc.

Well, Johnny...since you have so much money to burn, why don't you just peddle your little behind down to the store, buy up all that old stock clogging the shelves, and donate it all to Toys for Tots?

Then there'll be lots of space for them to put new stuff out, and you won't be such a smug, rich little piece of poo.

Merry Christmas!

:biggrin: