Marvel Select: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Figure

ironspiderman

well just 2 years and maybe diamand select will get the license of the dear old marvel legends. did anyone noticed. they do a lot of big name figures. i bought most of the big guys like thanos and watcher or mephisto. they fit nicely to the legends line for my opinion. now they do movie figs. who knows. when i first saw the pic of this figure, i said damn hasbro did it. how surprised was i, when i saw that it was a select figure. i think hasbro will just do 3 3/4 insh figures and stop with the 6 insh. thats my guess.

Marvel Select was doing so well there for awhile making figures that had no chance of being seen in the regular ML line up. And now they are backtracking with stuff like Marvel Girl(s), the classic Wolverine, and now this. Do they really think this would sell better than a magnificent Odin figure?

I totally agree. MS was so cool in the way they could make anyone and in MS it seems that every one has the possibility to be made now all of a sudden they are backtracking and makeing characters that only MLs make. What happened MS. You were so great. I wish we had a odin.

• 4 weeks later...

The preorder information is listed here. Looks like the figure WILL be 6", which pretty much solidifies the fact that hasbro will only be doing 3 & 3/4" figures. Why else would Diamond Select be releasing this? They've never done a movie figure before. They obviously saw that hasbro wasn't doing 6" figures and stepped in to fill the demand. One can only hope they make some of the additional characters like Deadpool, Gambit, and Sabretooth.