Spider-man Classics Series 12 Spidey

Jormungand

After carefully examining the photos in the Marvelous Database, the two figures look similar but come from different molds.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the effort, but I was really hoping some who actually has both figures themselves would confirm for sure. See, I was thinking of tracking one down for myself, but wanted to know if they are the same before doing so. But thanks again SerenityInFire.

I've heard a number of people say this is the definitive Spidey figure. What I would like to know is if it is the same mold as the ML Series 10 1st Appearance Spider-man figure? And does anyone have a SC 12 Spidey pic they can share? Thanks much.

The SMC 12 Superposeable Spider-Man, aka McFarlane Spider-Man, is indeed considered by many, myself included, to be the best Spidey ever made.

And to answer your question SMC 12 Spider-Man is definitely NOT the same mold as the ML 10 1st App. Spider-Man. They are totally different figures in every way. However, the 1st App. Spidey is a nice figure too.

FYI: The Fearsome Foes box set Spider-Man has the same body mold as the SMC 12 Spidey, but has a different head. Also, the new black and red Spider-Man figure currently in stores has the same body and head as the SMC 12 Spidey, but with different coloring.

As you also requested, here is a pic of the SMC 12 Superposeable Spidey.

3056498860_2070585678_o.jpg

Hope this helps you out.

Here are what I consider to be the 5 best Spider-Man figures available based on appearance and articulation.

1. SMC 12 - Superposeable / McFarlane Spider-Man

2. SMC 10 - Snap Shot Spider-Man

3. Red Hulk series - Black Costume Spider-Man

4. Fearsome Foes Box Set - Spider-Man

5. Hasbro SMC Series 3 (I think) - Spider-Man

3099105622_7c46613b13_o.jpg

Here are what I consider to be the 5 best Spider-Man figures available based on appearance and articulation.

1. love him.

2. crap

3.love him.

4. hate the face

5. not fond of the colors

Nice, thanks again. That last one looks a lot like my ML 1st Appearance one.

1. love him.

2. crap

3.love him.

4. hate the face

5. not fond of the colors

The first is overall the best one but I like #5 because I'm picky about the web detail. My FA Spider-Man has great web definition but I'm not crazy about the small eyes (accurate to the mask back in the sixties though). #5 is a blue base color with the red added on which makes the red too dark. The others are red with the blue painted on.

My Fearsome Foes Spidey's webs are almost non-existant. Spider-Strength Spider-Man (some call him the David Finch/Avengers version) should get an honorable mention but his red is too dark also. The newest Spider-Man, #5 on the list, is like a dark version of the McFarlane one with great web detail. I like it, but I agree that the McFarlane one is overall the best.