The problem with Marvel and Hasbro

spidey1967

The problem with Marvel and Hasbro is timing and marketing. They would be able to sell more of the b and c list characters in 6in marvel legends if they were to market them better. DC an Matel had Justice League Unlimited where you were introduced to a lot of characters you didnt know (i know i was), which could lead you to become interested in that character. Now that Matel does 6in a lot of b listerscould be made and could do better now that more kids that are not die-hard dc fans are exposed. Marvel doesnt do anything to introduce all the characters they have. We wait and wait for the animated series to come out and by the time one does they have already done the figure of a b listerand nobody cares about him/her, meaning kids, and they peg warm. Back in the early 90's we had x-men, spiderman the animated series, iron man,ff, hulk, and avengers. They all had their own respected 5in line and sold characters that were introduced in the show. they need to go back to that format if they want to continue. I know they have some animated shows slated for the future but that doesnt help them now!

Im done, your thoughts

I agree. I see so many characters in the DC shows that I've never heard of and in the new marvel shows its all the same. Just like the new wolverine show. Once again they have to do something wolverine based. I'm getting kind of sick of it. I would love the shows and marketing to show characters that not many people know about. Like in the old cartoons they would bring in people that no one really knew unless you read the comics. Come on hasbro and the tv makeing guys. Make us proud.