new york comic con 2009

xmenstorm1

Probably not much that we haven't already seen. Wolverine: Origins Figures and Marvel Universe figures and -maybe- some Legends 2-packs (Possibly the still-unreleased Wave 2/3).

Toy Fair is only a week afterwards, so Hasbro will be showing off their "new" stuff there. There might be a tiny bit of a "sneak peek" at NYCC, but I doubt it.

Of course, that's assuming Hasbro shows up at all. They might very well skip it in favor of the much bigger, much more important Toy Fair.

Probably not much that we haven't already seen. Wolverine: Origins Figures and Marvel Universe figures and -maybe- some Legends 2-packs (Possibly the still-unreleased Wave 2/3).

Toy Fair is only a week afterwards, so Hasbro will be showing off their "new" stuff there. There might be a tiny bit of a "sneak peek" at NYCC, but I doubt it.

Of course, that's assuming Hasbro shows up at all. They might very well skip it in favor of the much bigger, much more important Toy Fair.

actually Hasbro policy is show the comic stuff off at the Comic Cons and the movie stuff at the Toyfairs.

I'm pretty sure they've shown comic stuff at Toy Fairs. Dead certain of it, actually. Maybe they'll show a sneak peek at NYCC, maybe they won't. Honestly, I'm not expecting much beyond what we've already seen anyway (Marvel Universe and Wolverine). There aren't any other big Marvel movies coming out next year, and Legends is on the decline. At the very least even their most recent assurances have sounded more like "We want to make more 6" figures but we don't know if we'll be able to."

actually Hasbro policy is show the comic stuff off at the Comic Cons and the movie stuff at the Toyfairs.

The SDCC displayed FFF and Savage Land in 2008; In 2007 they displayed the Nemesis set.

maybe new 2-packs but i dont guess much. as was said before, toyfare for movie stuff and comic cons for comic stuff but yet they havent shown anything at new york comic con 2007 so. toybiz was good at this. they showed everything and finished. no one complained and everyone was happy. and they still had surprises along the road. i loved this way of showing figs. i knew what was coming and i could work on my shelfs to make some space for the new figs that had to come.

Did they show anything "new" at NYCC last year? I'm pretty sure they didn't. In fact I'm not sure they were at NYCC at all last year.

I expect new things at Toy Fair and SDCC, not so much NYCC. They're not the same thing. Trying to compare SDCC to NYCC is like trying to compare the Super Bowl to a preseason game.

actually they showed us plenty of things new. They showed us the rest of hulk waves the Red Hulk wave, the first wave of the Two Packs, a preview of the second wave (the Kree/ Skrull, Shield and Hand), some Spidey repaint, some more Iron Man and Hulk movie waves. In other words they showed us tons.

When you make a comment like that make sure you back it up.

Did they show anything "new" at NYCC last year? I'm pretty sure they didn't. In fact I'm not sure they were at NYCC at all last year.

I expect new things at Toy Fair and SDCC, not so much NYCC. They're not the same thing. Trying to compare SDCC to NYCC is like trying to compare the Super Bowl to a preseason game.

actually they showed us plenty of things new. They showed us the rest of hulk waves the Red Hulk wave, the first wave of the Two Packs, a preview of the second wave (the Kree/ Skrull, Shield and Hand), some Spidey repaint, some more Iron Man and Hulk movie waves. In other words they showed us tons.

Yeah, and it has being proven wrong so far.

GEEK

Yeah, and it has being proven wrong so far.

GEEK

huh?