Iron man figures (worth getting?)

the shade is the main reason i didn't pick it up. It's too dark and looks more like a bad custom than an official repaint.

That's funny. The almost comic-accurate dark color is the only reason I consider him worth getting.

Today I walked into KB and it was 40% off on everything. There was a CAA IM right there, and I passed.

the shade is the main reason i didn't pick it up. It's too dark and looks more like a bad custom than an official repaint.

Same here. It looked very cheap. They should have used a metallic blue paint. Hell, if it had looked like the pic above, I might have considered it.

The Heavy Artillery IM is pretty nice if you can find it.

Tho again, check the discount. KB has a mark up so the % off may not even take it below walmart, target, or TRU cost.

Picked up the Stealth/Jet version. Nice fig with excellent posability which makes me wonder why I waited so long to pick it up. Jetpack likes to fall off but nothing that superglue can't fix. As I said, Nice fig and worth the scratch but I won't be buying anymore of the repaints. One is anough for me.

The stealth one you mention is a resculpt. Heavy Artillery (red and black), ADA (green and black), and that one are worth it if you want non-MkII/III style armors.

If I could find that larger Red and Black armor (not sure of the name, they have so many now) I would get it, but most of the rest I can pass on. It's like Clonetroopers and Cobra Troops. How many times can you release the same mold in a different paint scheme?

Well, the aforementioned ones are cool because they aren't the same sculpt. But they ARE repainting them once each so far in the Subterranean/Inferno series.

Same here. It looked very cheap. They should have used a metallic blue paint. Hell, if it had looked like the pic above, I might have considered it.

Tho again, check the discount. KB has a mark up so the % off may not even take it below walmart, target, or TRU cost.

Actually I have to agree that they should have used metallics. But then it would have looked even darker probably. I don't get why anyone would want it to be lighter when the actual comic art has him like, almost midnight blue.

Also, my local KB had 40% and most of the stuff wasn't marked up more than say, WM, which put mostly all the stuff I'd want in way under retail. But I still passed on the CAA IM.

Yeah, I would like to see you trying to write in portuguese.

Good point! Hehehehe.

• 2 weeks later...