would u buy this if it was made into mls?

abazou

You seem to be a decent enough artist. Do you have any characters that are 100% your own creations?

I don't think these could ever be made into figures because the licensing problems would be a nightmare for the manufacturer. You have Kratos/Colossus, Sonic/Flash and Captain America/Mario, etc. All if these "creations" are simply combinations of two different pre-existing characters. Just mixing them together doesn't change them enough to make them your own intellectual property. Maybe if you got permission from Marvel, DC, Nintendo, Sega, etc., etc. to use there characters you might have something, but all I have to say is... good luck with that.

It seems like kind of waste of your time and energy to "create" characters that you can't legally market. So, even if everyone on this board said that they would buy them, the point is moot.

Nice job on the artwork though.

You seem to be a decent enough artist. Do you have any characters that are 100% your own creations?

I don't think these could ever be made into figures because the licensing problems would be a nightmare for the manufacturer. You have Kratos/Colossus, Sonic/Flash and Captain America/Mario, etc. All if these "creations" are simply combinations of two different pre-existing characters. Just mixing them together doesn't change them enough to make them your own intellectual property. Maybe if you got permission from Marvel, DC, Nintendo, Sega, etc., etc. to use there characters you might have something, but all I have to say is... good luck with that.

It seems like kind of waste of your time and energy to "create" characters that you can't legally market. So, even if everyone on this board said that they would buy them, the point is moot.

Nice job on the artwork though.

Thanks man i'm actually doing this free webcomic for practice. I am working on my own character designs (100% mine) for my own comic book at the same time but i dont plan to start that comic till i feel i'm ready, and that's y i am doing this ninvengers console wars thingy for now, since i get to practice all types of styles in it :)

My signiture is something 100% made from me. On computer. I could post other things I made on computer or any of my hand drawn ones if you want to see them. I just won an art contest and they put my design on a skate board and might sell it nationaly. I also design tatoos for people and they pay me and a library have payed me for some of my art work. And theres a skateboard place near me that wants me to make some origonal designs for money.

See heres the board. Looks kind of bad close up on computer I think, but farther away I think looks great. Hey if theres any skateboarder on this web site would you ever buy this. What do guys think of it?

DSCF5508-10.jpg

DSCF5509-8.jpg

LOOKS BETTER IN REAL LIFE!!!

ha this looks so cool man, maybe we should work on a comic together

That would be cool.

My signiture is something 100% made from me. On computer. I could post other things I made on computer or any of my hand drawn ones if you want to see them. I just won an art contest and they put my design on a skate board and might sell it nationaly. I also design tatoos for people and they pay me and a library have payed me for some of my art work. And theres a skateboard place near me that wants me to make some origonal designs for money.

thats cool.

See heres the board. Looks kind of bad close up on computer I think, but farther away I think looks great. Hey if theres any skateboarder on this web site would you ever buy this. What do guys think of it?

DSCF5508-10.jpg

DSCF5509-8.jpg

thats a nice board.

thats cool.

DSCF5508-10.jpg

DSCF5509-8.jpg

thats a nice board.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...