Liars

thedevilsdue06

in the q. and a.(i forget who the questioner was) they said the Nemesis wave was being shipped to wal mart. lies. i work at wal mart. i found the upc's online, and keyes them in our system at work. They are in the system. However, there are none on order for any store in the company. Which means wal mart does not have them and isnt anticipating them any time in the very near future. Hasbro lies!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this wave is over a year late anyway. We will get it eventually. Plus this is the last BAF wave for a long time once this one comes and goes there wont be anymore BAF's I don't mind it coming out late. We might get a dead period like we did last year so it is probably a good idea that this wave is a little late, that way we won't have the onslaught of Legends is dead topics posted every day.

in the q. and a.(i forget who the questioner was) they said the Nemesis wave was being shipped to wal mart. lies. i work at wal mart. i found the upc's online, and keyes them in our system at work. They are in the system. However, there are none on order for any store in the company. Which means wal mart does not have them and isnt anticipating them any time in the very near future. Hasbro lies!

Hmmmm. If Walmart didn't order them, does that make Hasbro liars or does that mean Hasbro anticipated the order and Walmart didn't make it? Walmart is the bad guy here sounds like to me. Expected though since the last Wally Exclusive is still stacked on the shelves.

Either way, I'm glad. I'm broke. (And I still haven't found the Metallo DCUC figs)

GEEK

Hmmmm. If Walmart didn't order them, does that make Hasbro liars or does that mean Hasbro anticipated the order and Walmart didn't make it? Walmart is the bad guy here sounds like to me. Expected though since the last Wally Exclusive is still stacked on the shelves.

Either way, I'm glad. I'm broke. (And I still haven't found the Metallo DCUC figs)

GEEK

So because one Wal-Mart doesn't have them on order then none of them have them on order. Brilliant deduction.

Well this wave is over a year late anyway. We will get it eventually. Plus this is the last BAF wave for a long time once this one comes and goes there wont be anymore BAF's I don't mind it coming out late. We might get a dead period like we did last year so it is probably a good idea that this wave is a little late, that way we won't have the onslaught of Legends is dead topics posted every day.

Good point. Last one for a while. I can wait a little longer.

what about wave 2 .. 2 packs?

please tell me 3 3/4 marvel universe is on the system.

i dont have upcs for either, but if you get them to me i can check and see.

GEEK

seems like geek doesnt know how it works, actually. I can check any walmarts inventory control system from my wal mart. and regardless, hasbro said they were being shipped. why would they ship them to someone who has not ordered them? omg i think i will cut up a roll of paper towels, charge a dollar for each one, and send them out to everyone i know! they'll pay me back ofcourse.

GEEK

I have a suspicion (conspiracy theory time) that Walmart isn't ordering anything new till after the holidays. This sort of forces consumers who are still Xmas shopping to buy the crap that they wouldn't otherwise buy.

A few weeks ago, my walmart got a huge shipment. They had about 10 pallets of toys stacked in the outdoor area (plants area). I did a quick search (w/o touching anything) and didn't see anything they didn't already have (and that was confirmed by the manager of the toy section). Since then, they haven't put out one new thing (I probably go to walmart at least 5x a week so I kinda know what's there and what isn't).

TRU is likewise getting very little in these days. Their shelves are starting to get thin, but their shipments are very small. I think Target is the same.

i dont know if anyone knows of "warehouse talk", but in most cases, when someone says that mass merchandise is "shipping", it doesnt have to mean that they just sent it. if the boxes are being packed, or are supposed to be packed soon, the heads of the company say that its being shipped, because the process is taking place. im not saying this is the case, but i do understand that hasbro doesnt have to be "lying". its also like a couple of others mentioned, if walmart hasnt ordered these, then they cant be in the stores.

GEEK

I have a suspicion (conspiracy theory time) that Walmart isn't ordering anything new till after the holidays. This sort of forces consumers who are still Xmas shopping to buy the crap that they wouldn't otherwise buy.

A few weeks ago, my walmart got a huge shipment. They had about 10 pallets of toys stacked in the outdoor area (plants area). I did a quick search (w/o touching anything) and didn't see anything they didn't already have (and that was confirmed by the manager of the toy section). Since then, they haven't put out one new thing (I probably go to walmart at least 5x a week so I kinda know what's there and what isn't).

TRU is likewise getting very little in these days. Their shelves are starting to get thin, but their shipments are very small. I think Target is the same.

Do you see the trash left on the shelves just days before Christmas? Then you see these poor ass lazy last minute shopper parents wadding through the rubbish. And I think about their poor kids who are all getting the banshee's and Emma's that have been recently restocked and put on $5 clearance. Some parents are pathetic.

GEEK

Do you see the trash left on the shelves just days before Christmas? Then you see these poor ass lazy last minute shopper parents wadding through the rubbish. And I think about their poor kids who are all getting the banshee's and Emma's that have been recently restocked and put on $5 clearance. Some parents are pathetic.

Unless there kids like Banshee and Emma Frost or There to poor to afford more expensive toys.

amen!

GEEK

not pathetic, just not collectors they are parents looking for good deals in a bad economy trying to give their kids a good christmas.

remember we were all once that kid