Liars

thedevilsdue06

in the q. and a.(i forget who the questioner was) they said the Nemesis wave was being shipped to wal mart. lies. i work at wal mart. i found the upc's online, and keyes them in our system at work. They are in the system. However, there are none on order for any store in the company. Which means wal mart does not have them and isnt anticipating them any time in the very near future. Hasbro lies!

Hmmmm. If Walmart didn't order them, does that make Hasbro liars or does that mean Hasbro anticipated the order and Walmart didn't make it? Walmart is the bad guy here sounds like to me. Expected though since the last Wally Exclusive is still stacked on the shelves.

Either way, I'm glad. I'm broke. (And I still haven't found the Metallo DCUC figs)

GEEK

So because one Wal-Mart doesn't have them on order then none of them have them on order. Brilliant deduction.

Read a little more carefully and perhaps you can be brilliant, too.

GEEK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about wave 2 .. 2 packs?

please tell me 3 3/4 marvel universe is on the system.

i dont have upcs for either, but if you get them to me i can check and see.

in the q. and a.(i forget who the questioner was) they said the Nemesis wave was being shipped to wal mart. lies. i work at wal mart. i found the upc's online, and keyes them in our system at work. They are in the system. However, there are none on order for any store in the company. Which means wal mart does not have them and isnt anticipating them any time in the very near future. Hasbro lies!

Hmmmm. If Walmart didn't order them, does that make Hasbro liars or does that mean Hasbro anticipated the order and Walmart didn't make it? Walmart is the bad guy here sounds like to me. Expected though since the last Wally Exclusive is still stacked on the shelves.

Either way, I'm glad. I'm broke. (And I still haven't found the Metallo DCUC figs)

GEEK

seems like geek doesnt know how it works, actually. I can check any walmarts inventory control system from my wal mart. and regardless, hasbro said they were being shipped. why would they ship them to someone who has not ordered them? omg i think i will cut up a roll of paper towels, charge a dollar for each one, and send them out to everyone i know! they'll pay me back ofcourse.

Sorry for thinking you could read. I'll break it down for the slow. Hasbro say they are shipped because they have a deal with Walmart for an exclusive line and Walmart is supposed to order and take the shipment. They didn't ship them of course because Walmart didn't order.

Oh forget it. I was just trying to point out if Walmart didn't order them, then it's their freakin fault they aren't on the shelves. But obviously I'm dealing with a hyper-intelligent Walmart stock boy so I guess there is no reason to expound.

You're right Hasbro lied to you. Go cry.

GEEK

Do you see the trash left on the shelves just days before Christmas? Then you see these poor ass lazy last minute shopper parents wadding through the rubbish. And I think about their poor kids who are all getting the banshee's and Emma's that have been recently restocked and put on $5 clearance. Some parents are pathetic.

Why does last minute shopping mean those parents are pathetic? Just sounds like you are pretty ignorant to say something like that.

Because some of us have been at TNI Marvel forum for YEARS and when the quality of the posters and topics turns to trash it's still our boards. The creation of this forum turned the old one to a ghost town. AND we're waiting and checking every day for news or new figures showing up or new figures being unveiled.

its everyone's board, and they have a right to post here without being/feeling insulted by someone who doesnt enjoy being part of whatever you feel this board has become.... be cool.

this is why i hardly ever come here anymore.

i was trying to figure out wtf is going on with my new punisher figure(s) coming out, and its just a bunch of people getting into a pissing match.

lame.

Not normally like this... we normally all have a good time and have fun, even though im only new i know that most people here do enjoy the forums, so just ignor the lame people. icon4.gif

this is why i hardly ever come here anymore.

i was trying to figure out wtf is going on with my new punisher figure(s) coming out, and its just a bunch of people getting into a pissing match.

lame.

Not normally like this... we normally all have a good time and have fun, even though im only new i know that most people here do enjoy the forums, so just ignor the lame people. icon4.gif

good advice.

As far as the "leftovers" are concerned, if I had just a tiny bit more income than I do now, I would buy up all that pegwarming crap and drive directly over the Marine's Toys For Tots and dump it all off. I could write it off on my taxes, clears up the pegs for newer stuff, and some kids get cool toys for Christmas. I'd buy all of it, Marvel, TFormers, GIJoe, DC.

As far as the "leftovers" are concerned, if I had just a tiny bit more income than I do now, I would buy up all that pegwarming crap and drive directly over the Marine's Toys For Tots and dump it all off. I could write it off on my taxes, clears up the pegs for newer stuff, and some kids get cool toys for Christmas. I'd buy all of it, Marvel, TFormers, GIJoe, DC.

That would be pretty upstanding if you did that. I wish I could do something like that but I'm a broke college student :(

All i was doing was letting people know what little i do know about the wave. Instead of being greatful or even indifferent they had to get all "oh hes just a "stockboy" im smarter and since ive been here longer and sign my name at the bottom of EVERY freakin post, even though it says to the side who posted the message, im smarter than he is!" actually just one person, but still its pretty crappy. I wanna know why it all goes back to some people having more busines since? wtf does that have to do with it? Simple fact is there is a major difference between sitting in the floor of a warehouse waiting to be ordered, and shipped. If it indeed had "shipped" which i define as slapped on a truck heading toward a destination, they'd be in stores now. So no, they were not "shipped". hasbro may talk in "warehouse talk" but collectors dont. when it pops up one day and says they are shipping i guess ill keep it to myself. after all im just a stockboy. (who probably makes more money than a lot of people on here, and whos daddy is rich and who's lover takes care of him and who doesnt have to work if he doesnt want to but does.) what do i know?

Wal-Mart has already paid for these figures. From Hasbro's perspective, "Shipping" means being put on SHIPS and floated across the ocean. Wal-Mart isn't going to show anything in their inventory system (except placeholder UPCS) until it reaches US shores and passes between Hasbro/The Shipping Company's hands and into Wal-Mart's hands. Maybe not even until the product actually arrives in the various distribution centers.

In other words, you seem to have confused "shipping from China to the United States" with "shipping from the distribution center to my local store." Two different animals. Hasbro's talking about the first, and doesn't give much of a hoot about the second, as it's out of their control.