Liars

thedevilsdue06

"...whos daddy is rich and who's lover takes care of him and who doesnt have to work if he doesnt want to but does."

Wait... did that mean your daddy has a rich lover who takes care of him, or does it mean you have a rich daddy and your lover takes care of you... or your daddy is rich and his lover takes care of you? And who doesn't have to work? Your daddy, because he, or his lover, is rich? Or you, because your daddy and his, or your, lover is rich? If it's you, then why?

I mean I understand people who don't need to work but do, usually they have a career they enjoy, but why bust your hump stocking at Walmart if you don't need the money?

Man, re-reading that made me dizzy... don't think I've ever used the words "daddy" and "lover" that many times before.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...whos daddy is rich and who's lover takes care of him and who doesnt have to work if he doesnt want to but does."

Wait... did that mean your daddy has a rich lover who takes care of him, or does it mean you have a rich daddy and your lover takes care of you... or your daddy is rich and his lover takes care of you? And who doesn't have to work? Your daddy, because he, or his lover, is rich? Or you, because your daddy and his, or your, lover is rich? If it's you, then why?

I mean I understand people who don't need to work but do, usually they have a career they enjoy, but why bust your hump stocking at Walmart if you don't need the money?

Man, re-reading that made me dizzy... don't think I've ever used the words "daddy" and "lover" that many times before.

LMAO!!! i was just saying to my GF "imagine someone asking those "daddy" questions hella fast. its like a whirlwind of words!

it isnt relevant to the toys shipping. "geek" insulted my job. i work at walmart because its 5 minutes from my house. not because im "just a stockboy." my point was directed at him. he said it like he has something better. i highly doubt it. if i wanted to my job could be to sit here at my computer all day every day. Or drive around all day. or shop! or go to the lake. house, car, boat, bills... all paid. and to clarify... my biological father is rich. he payed my way. My lover has a job making 6 figures. Anything i want or need i get. i dont have to work. Kinda funny how i "stock" absolutely nothing, though.

what is relevant is that the sh*t has not shipped. hasbro said the sh*t had shipped. fairly positive thats a lie. although i could be confused on the word "lie". Stockboys arent very smart you know. I think we sell them dictionary things at work. Maybe i'll look it up.

LMAO!!! i was just saying to my GF "imagine someone asking those "daddy" questions hella fast. its like a whirlwind of words!

I know. Its like some wierd daddy/lover tounge twister. And Madthinker14 you are a mad thinker LOL.

it isnt relevant to the toys shipping. "geek" insulted my job. i work at walmart because its 5 minutes from my house. not because im "just a stockboy." my point was directed at him. he said it like he has something better. i highly doubt it. if i wanted to my job could be to sit here at my computer all day every day. Or drive around all day. or shop! or go to the lake. house, car, boat, bills... all paid. and to clarify... my biological father is rich. he payed my way. My lover has a job making 6 figures. Anything i want or need i get. i dont have to work. Kinda funny how i "stock" absolutely nothing, though.

what is relevant is that the sh*t has not shipped. hasbro said the sh*t had shipped. fairly positive thats a lie. although i could be confused on the word "lie". Stockboys arent very smart you know. I think we sell them dictionary things at work. Maybe i'll look it up.

They just make fun of you because they envy your $ and your dominance over the steaming pile. Doing what you want and not serving others is the way to go. And working a simple job just for more spending cash is cool too.

Wait, I'm confused. Is Wal-Mart getting any Nemesis figs anytime soon or not?

And who the hell refers to their (girlfriend/boyfriend/partner) as their LOVER anyway?

All I'm saying is some new Legends better come out soon so that we have something to talk about, because these boards are slowly degenerating into a bad soap opera.