marvel legends christmas

xmenstorm1

merry christmas everyone xxx

what marvel legends are you getting for christmas do tell ?

i wasnt too happy about this christmass untill i found out im getting ......

spiral

forge wolvering two pack

ms marvel

havok

fin fang foom baf

diamond emma frost

nick fury captain america two pack

savage land box set

aoa sunfire

wendigo..........

im quite impressed to say england gets none of these and the currency is crap at the min, so what is everyone else getting ???

i feel more posative about next year now after these Q&A i cant wait to see what 6 inch figures come out next im hoping for the rest of the fan poll in two packs :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I got everything that is out there !!! that's way we need nemesis wave ...

Lucky.

lucky ... no dude !! my wife wants to kill me ... lol !!

My wife's pretty cool about it. My whole collection is in our bedroom. She even helps me find figs. For Christmas, she is getting me MS Rulk, MS Hulk, and MS Thor.

thats cool.

Lucky.

My wife's pretty cool about it. My whole collection is in our bedroom. She even helps me find figs. For Christmas, she is getting me MS Rulk, MS Hulk, and MS Thor.

hehe same here my wife got me hot toys jack sparrow

Lucky.

Oh ! no don't get me wrong ! my wife get me figures too ( she buy the all ares series for me ) but she get mad because I spent all my money in figures .... :spidey_deadtopic:

My wife is actually pretty cool with my figure habit most of the time. In fact, she is a professional fine artist, and yesterday she was helping me out with customizing a couple of figures. Also, I'm pretty sure she got me a couple of Street Fighter figs I wanted for Christmas, so I really can't complain. Although she does get on my case sometimes about how much space my collection takes up. Luckily I have my own office at home, and I keep my figures and books and stuff like that in there, so at least it's usually not her way. You know, out of sight, out of mind.