Marvel Universe Dream Wave

pooda

this is just a thread to see where you guys heads are. i know some of you dont like the idea of 3 3/4 figs, and could care less. personally, i dont mind the little guys as long as ML is still around. i figured that more of you guys might give them a go, if some of the characters that you like were to be made.

personally i could see MU doing character we never even dreamed of. They made a joke at the SDCC about the possiblity of agatha harkness being a possiblity.

If they made an MU Shang Chi I might pick him up.

Also, it would be nice to see some villains we've never seen, like The Wrecking Crew, The Hellfire Club, Speed Demon, a classic Beetle, Hammerhead, classic Hydroman, Blastaar, super powered Count Nefaria, Whirlwind, Moonstone, Terrax, Firelord, Dormamu, and a bunch of others that I can't think of right now.

How about some of the more obscure heros like Nighthawk, Hell Cat, the original Thunderbolts, classic Sunfire, Thunderbird, Torpedo, original White Tiger, etc.

<br />this is just a thread to see where you guys heads are. i know some of you dont like the idea of 3 3/4 figs, and could care less. personally, i dont mind the little guys as long as ML is still around. i figured that more of you guys might give them a go, if some of the characters that you like were to be made.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

i think you will find that the same figure(s) that the individual want are the same rsponses for 6in

<br />this is just a thread to see where you guys heads are. i know some of you dont like the idea of 3 3/4 figs, and could care less. personally, i dont mind the little guys as long as ML is still around. i figured that more of you guys might give them a go, if some of the characters that you like were to be made.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

i think you will find that the same figure(s) that the individual want are the same rsponses for 6in

well yer...lol i love 6" figs and would love for what i said to be made into 6in more then a small fig, but if they were to make what i said into a smaller fig i would buy it...

this is just a thread to see where you guys heads are. i know some of you dont like the idea of 3 3/4 figs, and could care less. personally, i dont mind the little guys as long as ML is still around. i figured that more of you guys might give them a go, if some of the characters that you like were to be made.

which are?

Everyone in my Sig

Thats a lot.

Well that's not a wave or a figure...

No but it's the future. The line will bomb and it will be cancelled and Hasbro's contract expires in 3 more years and Toy Biz will relaunch Marvel Legends.

You're dreaming, not that I wouldn't like that to happen, but it's probably impossible.

I wouldnt mind that either, but I dont think it will happen.